πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

3 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

If these are "loan repayments" it should be pretty easy to show the original "loan" transactions. Have they shown that somewhere? I may have missed it with all this war stuff going on.

Β 

Sara Biden should have those documents and/or should be readily able to show the loan that came from Joe into her bank account that required this payment back to Joe.

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Sara Biden should have those documents and/or should be readily able to show the loan that came from Joe into her bank account that required this payment back to Joe.

Β 

Β 

Well, you would think. But only because that makes sense.

• Like (+1) 2

Β 

Β 

"Despite the Bidens’ denials about money, it seems to be everywhere and nowhere β€” metastasizing and spreading..."

Β 

"... throughout the dozens of accounts, banks and family members identified by House investigators. Yet many in the media and most Democratic members of Congress appear to be firmly committed to assuring that all of this remains 'a wonderful life' for Joe Biden and his family."

Β 
Writes Jonathan Turley, inΒ "Government on Loan: The Biden Family’s Version of β€˜It’s a Wonderful Life’"Β (The Messenger).

Β 

The "wonderful life" reference is set up in the first 2 paragraphs:

Β 

Β 

Click for more » https://themessenger.com/opinion/biden-family-loans-hunter-influence-peddling-foreign-money

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I bet the dumb sheep will say an iron clad proven 40k bribe isn’t a lot of money so who cares.Β 

Β 

trying to imagine how morons see the world… is hard - but that’s my guessΒ 

Β 

I was going to respond to BillsfanNC's post and say "watch them say 'it's only $40K.'"Β  Morons.

Β 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

Oh, poor Hunter being 'picked on'

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

"I'm an alcoholic.Β  How can I be held responsible for getting drunk, driving and killing someone?Β  It makes me want to drink more."

Transparency!

Β 

The White House today made clear to us that President Biden is refusing to hand over loan documents for any β€œloans” he provided to his brother, James Biden.

Β 

We’ve exposed nearly a quarter of a million of dollars that James Biden sent to Joe Biden as β€œloan repayments” that were funded by laundered China money and influence peddling schemes.

Is this what β€œthe most transparent administration in history” is supposed to look like?

Β 

We won’t be stopped by the President’s stonewalling. We’ll continue to follow the money, expose President Biden’s corruption, and deliver accountability

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1