🇨🇳🇷🇴🇺🇦 Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

Did May 2022 come before November 2022?

I'm sure @ChiGoose will hand wave and bloviate to keep his "he immediately returned them" narrative going.

Comer said Chung’s testimony also revealed a previously unknown detail: That then-White House Counsel Dana Remus sought to recover documents from the Penn Biden Center office in May 2022, months before the reported early November discovery of the records by the president’s lawyers.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Did May 2022 come before November 2022?

I'm sure @ChiGoose will hand wave and bloviate to keep his "he immediately returned them" narrative going.

Comer said Chung’s testimony also revealed a previously unknown detail: That then-White House Counsel Dana Remus sought to recover documents from the Penn Biden Center office in May 2022, months before the reported early November discovery of the records by the president’s lawyers.

Impeach him then lock him up!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Grassley: Burisma executive who allegedly paid Biden has audio recordings of conversations with Joe, Hunter
Biden was allegedly paid $5M by a high-level Burisma executive as part of a bribery scheme

Sen. Chuck Grassley said Monday that the Burisma executive who allegedly paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden kept 17 audio recordings of his conversations with them as an "insurance policy," citing the FBI FD-1023 form that the bureau briefed congressional lawmakers on. 

Grassley, R-Iowa, revealed from the Senate floor Monday what was said to be a redacted reference in the FBI-generated FD-1023 form alleging a criminal bribery scheme between then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national that involved influence over U.S. policy decisions.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/grassley-burisma-executive-who-allegedly-paid-biden-has-audio-recordings-of-conversations-with-joe-hunter

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I'm sure it is just yoga workouts and recipes and stuff.

If not,

Would this be the most extreme national security issue in history. ?

😆

Those who throw stones…

Kyle, is that you?

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I'm sure it is just yoga workouts and recipes and stuff.

If not,

Would this be the most extreme national security issue in history. ?

😆

Cue the left response...

Hello! Hunter sat on the board...of course he had 15 calls with a Burisma executive.  He needed to drop all of his extensive oil and gas industry knowledge on them.

:lol:

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Here’s what to know about GOP claims of a Biden scandal

“Fueling Republicans’ frustration this week is a standoff on Capitol Hill over a document detailing an interview conducted years ago based on a tip given to the DOJ by former Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani.

Giuliani, you might recall, had been tasked with digging up dirt on the Bidens. House Republicans are convinced the interview with the confidential informant, based on Giuliani’s allegations, implicates both the president and his son.”

RUDY GUILIANI ???

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d762940824f8b4baf239

I hope they find the tapes and indict Biden…

But it still has nothing to do with Trump stealing classified documents.