Liam Ezekial inside info

You may have seen the negative article written in the Northeastern U. newspaper about Liam Ezekial. We all thought it was a hatchet job. So I decided to write a letter to the editor saying as much.

Well the editor writes me back. I won't publish his reply wror-for-word, but he was telling me that if I knew Ezekial like his fellow students, I would not have found the article over-the-top. As an example, the editor says that Ezekial would (quoting here) "...bite himself before games so he could feel pain!"

So what do you make if this? Is this guy a certified psycho? Is that a good thing?

PTR

So what do you make if this?  Is this guy a certified psycho?  Is that a good thing?

PTR

329718[/snapback]

I say yes.....every team needs that obligatory psychotic, deranged player 0:)

Ezekial would "...bite himself before games so he could feel pain!"

I don't see it as any different than Takeo snortin' the salts before every game.

And hey, it's not like he's biting somebody else.....at least before the game 0:)

It would be good to have a linebacker with that kind of enthusiasm, IMO. That kicker incident was out of character for him, from what I have read.

Wasn't it "Hacksaw" Reynolds that used to ride a public bus to the stadium in full uniform before 49ers games?

Maybe Ezekiel will be a memorable guy like that. At least you know he CARES about the friggin' game of football (unlike some players we have seen)!

I don't see it as any different than Takeo snortin' the salts before every game.

And hey, it's not like he's biting somebody else.....at least before the game  0:)

329807[/snapback]

or the DT for the jags getting slaped in teh face 3 times by the equipment manager.

or the DT for the jags getting slaped in teh face 3 times by the equipment manager.

329939[/snapback]

The equipment manager has a side job as a pimp? Is it like a true b----slap? 0:)

Or our very own Jim Kelly, who used to make himself throw up before each game.

A kid on our track team would always drop a deuce exactly ten minutes before he ran.

This is a guy who voluntarily goes on a field to take and deliver blows that would leave many of us limping or making a visit to the hospital. There's a measure of crazy for anyone who'll do that. Whatever it takes, man.... Whatever it takes.

Psycho?......how about the clip of Jags DT Henderson. The one where he continuously gets slapped in the face while he just screams asking for more. That small dude (coach?) doing the slapping must be filling his drawers hoping to heaven Henderson doesn't turn on him. 0:)