Natural Immunity Ain't as Great as Some of You Say it is

Kemp

Well, I've had 4 cardioversions to put my heart back in normal rhythm. The first 2 kept my heart in normal rhythm for approximately 2 years each, the third for just 8 months, April will make it 2 years for number 4 (hopefully.) Had a mild case of Covid following the Jets win (watched it in a bar, guess I should have gone to the game. The owner he said I was the third person he'd heard from following that game.) Obviously this article is not the way I'd hoped to start the day, guess we'll see what the next year brings.

Maybe but "Science " has proven that it is stronger . So that just means were screwed either way & we need to continue to keep purchasing things from the country that gave all this loveliness to us makes perfect sense to me !! 

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Interesting article but the word “immunity” is nowhere to be found in it. Makes your subject wording seem a little off. 

Yup, article has nothing to do with being immune to Covid after you've been infected, all about future heart complications from those that have had it. Guessing the OP meant that the cost of natural immunity could be heart issues, which is a high cost.