The Amazing Effectiveness of Covid-19 Vaccines in the 50+ Population

716er

22 minutes ago, 716er said:

How much did you look into it or are you just posting pictures ? I'm just checking because you know gov't entities never lie or embellish something to make them look good so you may want to look a little deeper just for your own satisfaction .

23 minutes ago, Beach said:

i have never gotten a good answer to that

When I get a decent answer I ask “so based on that you’ll be wearing a mask every flu season for the rest of your life right?”   Then all I get is either deflection or crickets. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

When I get a decent answer I ask “so based on that you’ll be wearing a mask every flu season for the rest of your life right?”   Then all I get is either deflection or crickets. 

Close.....but not quite right.

"You'll be wearing a mask for the rest of your life, regardless of whether it's flu season or not."

Weird how the folks who B word most about mask wearing are those who extol their virtuous ideology of FREEDOM/non-compliance, while a vast majority of the country does not have mask mandates.

Where is the logic?

Edited by 716er

7 minutes ago, 716er said:

Weird how the folks who B word most about mask wearing are those who extol their virtuous ideology of FREEDOM/non-compliance, while a vast majority of the country does not have mask mandates.

Where is the logic?

Come on out to California! I'll be happy to show you mask mandates. Remember....if you can...that this Message Board has people from all over the country on it...not just the great 716 Area Code. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Is that the argument? I don’t think anyone disputes that. 

Exactly. 

His communist brain doesn't understand this.

"Hey vaccines *work* but we're still going to keep the LEAST vulnerable in masks forever and the teachers that teach them permanently in masks because........?"   

No metric ends that if the vaccines work. NONE.  716 needs to take his data to Hochul and ask her why there are mask mandates if vaccines work - and those involved cannot ever be forced to get a vaccine.

*crickets*

Meanwhile more signs this is a global coup:

WHO backs Neil Young's Spotify boycott over Joe Rogan's COVID-19 vaccine 'misinformation'

WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus today backed the musician, stressing "we all have a role to play to end this pandemic and infodemic".

"@NeilYoungNYA, thanks for standing up against misinformation and inaccuracies around #COVID19 vaccination," Mr Ghebreyesus tweeted.

"Public and private sector, in particular #socialmedia platforms, media, individuals — we all have a role to play to end this pandemic and infodemic."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-28/who-backs-neil-youngs-spotify-covid-stance/100787132

Aside from 716 fellow communist at the WHO endorsing censorship, he can't define what ends the pandemic and nor should we care anymore bc vaccines are amazing!

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Come on out to California! I'll be happy to show you mask mandates. Remember....if you can...that this Message Board has people from all over the country on it...not just the great 716 Area Code. 

It expires February 15th and you pride yourself on not masking anyways. 

Just now, 716er said:

It expires February 15th and you pride yourself on not masking anyways. 

Again....feel free to visit, but bring your mask.  If it helps, it's 70 degrees with bright sunshine today. Snow on the local mountains and the palm trees are swaying in the ocean driven breeze.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Again....feel free to visit, but bring your mask.  If it helps, it's 70 degrees with bright sunshine today. Snow on the local mountains and the palm trees are swaying in the ocean driven breeze.

You need to mask outside in CA?