Observations re the week 5 KC/Buff game

Miyagi-Do Karate

Whoever plays the cleaner game wins. I think the Bills have slightly more room for error than KC. I base that off the Bills D being able to make an extra stop or two that KC’s D won’t be able to make. This game is all about the Bills not beating themselves. They win the turnover battle and omit penalties at critical points, they win.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

??

Any time the offense has the ball  in their hands is a good thing.   We are not looking at crazy weather for this game.

Sorry I misunderstood your initial post......yes turnovers and punts by KC...good indeed. Sorry bout that.

GO BILLS!!

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, QB Bills said:

I was at this game and I can tell you that if Allen ever made some of the throws Mahomes made, he'd never hear the end of it. The guy was missing wide open receivers ten yards away. Not sure if the Bills defense rattled him but he looked average at best. 

That’s the biggest thing that worries me. I remember watching that game and thinking to myself, “we are lucky because Mahomes rarely misses those throws.”  

it must have been 4-5 bad throws that were uncatchable and simply killed drives for them. I’m not expecting him to miss those this time round which I think will drastically change the tone of the game

15 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

That’s the biggest thing that worries me. I remember watching that game and thinking to myself, “we are lucky because Mahomes rarely misses those throws.”  

it must have been 4-5 bad throws that were uncatchable and simply killed drives for them. I’m not expecting him to miss those this time round which I think will drastically change the tone of the game

rhe Mahomes no look LUCKY passing dried up for him.  

then they hit their stride on a softer schedule 

Denver 2 X 

LV 2 X 

Giants

Chargers 

They did beat GB yet lost to all 3 other AFC teams. 

And this tool used Buffalo’s soft schedule as his reasoning 

17 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

We need either for some turnovers or some punts punts   would be good

Speaking of punts I can see both teams going for it on 4 down, who ever makes a stop could be enough to win. So many out comes for this game lol 

58 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

May be the Defense made him make those bad throws.  Go Bills !

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.