Has anyone heard this Historic Feat touted outside BuffaloBills social media?

Hapless Bills Fan

The reason I said what I said about the media. Yes, they mentioned it a few times. Not nearly enough in my view!

Just imagine if that were the Patriots putting up those kind of historic numbers...we would never hear the end of it! That would be all they talk about 24-7 for the week.

Belichick would be canonized. 

My hope now is that the Bills don't treat this game like the 1990 Bills did and think that they are the best thing ever now. Beating the Chiefs in Arrowhead will be a daunting task as the Refs will be overlooking the holds on Bills WRs and defenders like in last seasons AFC Championship game.

Remember Tony Romo calling their defense "sticky"? 

22 hours ago, Mango said:

No sacks either. 

More TD’s than incompletions. How often does THAT happen? 

AND, it’s just that much sweeter that it all happened against the Cheaters*!!! As Belichick would say, if you don’t want us to run it up, STOP US! 

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

The reason I said what I said about the media. Yes, they mentioned it a few times. Not nearly enough in my view!

Just imagine if that were the Patriots putting up those kind of historic numbers...we would never hear the end of it! That would be all they talk about 24-7 for the week.

Belichick would be canonized. 

My hope now is that the Bills don't treat this game like the 1990 Bills did and think that they are the best thing ever now. Beating the Chiefs in Arrowhead will be a daunting task as the Refs will be overlooking the holds on Bills WRs and defenders like in last seasons AFC Championship game.

Remember Tony Romo calling their defense "sticky"? 

ever hear of the straw that broke the camel’s back?

Well, we’ve seen it.  

1950.  That’s the last time you saw a perfect game.  

And obviously there are tools like Michael Irving and Nick Write that will never publicly say so.  

47 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

ever hear of the straw that broke the camel’s back?

Well, we’ve seen it.  

1950.  That’s the last time you saw a perfect game.  

And obviously there are tools like Michael Irving and Nick Write that will never publicly say so.  

I thought they said there was a punt in that game?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.