Degenerate Gambling Thread

EmotionallyUnstable

I did Fanduel, Draftkings, and Caesar's. Caesar's had some server issues on Saturday. Spun the free credit from Fanduel up to $500 without depositing!  And hit Justin Herbert Over 299.5 Pass Yards and Over 2.5 pass TDs, paid at +425 at Caesar's.

This weekend Draftkings is doing a couple of promos including their "hammer the over" this weekend. Bills/Pats total points goes down by a half point for every 5000 people to bet the over. Current total is 30!

If you haven't signed up yet I know all three are still doing bonuses and promos including 100% deposit match, +3000 promo odds, etc. 

just one word of caution on the free money offers.  They may be only site credits, not money for your balance...which means you can't easily cash out, it's simply site credits.  At least that's what i have run into with fanduel

On 1/9/2022 at 8:51 AM, EmotionallyUnstable said:

With NY issuing free betting from phones starting yesterday, how many of you took advantage of the “free money” the books are offering? 

Im using Caesar’s. 

I have Diggs for 100 yards and a TD at +425 today.

How about you? Any books? And sharp bets? 

4 hours ago, The Poojer said:

just one word of caution on the free money offers.  They may be only site credits, not money for your balance...which means you can't easily cash out, it's simply site credits.  At least that's what i have run into with fanduel

A lot of those free credit offers have sneaky outliers 

Like if They give you $300 in free credit you just can't withdraw that $300.. absolutely not that just be giving money away

What you usually have to do is bet that 300 3-4times over... Once you turn that 300 into 1200 it's usually withdrawable

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

A lot of those free credit offers have sneaky outliers 

Like if They give you $300 in free credit you just can't withdraw that $300.. absolutely not that just be giving money away

What you usually have to do is bet that 300 3-4times over... Once you turn that 300 into 1200 it's usually withdrawable

Everything was a one-time play through this past weekend. 

Not that I’m withdrawing anything lmao

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.