Emotional Loss

elijah

54 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Sorry, but when you do not run, the defense can pin their ears back. Wheb you do not run, you cannot kill clock and keep a high power offense off the field while letting your defense rest. I do agree there was times you go for it on fourth down. Also, going 3 and out in OT was a crusher.

The Bills had 173 yards rushing. How much more did you feel was appropriate?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I took OPs first sentence to heart…and stopped reading

Let’s go on a podcast together, we’ll discuss the coaches film of a game. And I’ll proceed to chew you up and spit you out when it comes to X’s and O’s knowledge. 

This is a few times now that I’ve started a thread/made a post just for you to be an ####### for the enjoyment of it. 

You’re a grumpy old man that gets off on talking down to other people. I advise you hop off the internet every now and then and enjoy the fresh air around you. 

2 minutes ago, elijah said:

Let’s go on a podcast together, we’ll discuss the coaches film of a game. And I’ll proceed to chew you up and spit you out when it comes to X’s and O’s knowledge. 

This is a few times now that I’ve started a thread/made a post just for you to be an ####### for the enjoyment of it. 

You’re a grumpy old man that gets off on talking down to other people. I advise you hop off the internet every now and then and enjoy the fresh air around you. 

now that was just too easy. 

Not every thread you start is the pure gold you see it as. 

This is a brutal loss. It’s pro sports and in the NFL you need to be playing your best ball after Thanksgiving. I get being optimistic but There is no carryover to next week unfortunately. The Bills are running out of time, and i’m doubting they will even make the playoffs. These final games that people chalk up as easy wins won’t all be.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.