Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Vindmann. . . . . . . . . lol

HE COMMITTED SUICIDE, SHOOTING HIMSELF IN THE CHEST FIVE TIMES:  

Vadim Boyko, Russian colonel tied to mobilization, dies mysteriously.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/17/russian-colonel-tied-to-mobilization-dies-mysteriously/

Poland, NATO: ‘No Evidence’ Russia Launched Missile That Landed in Poland, Killing Two.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/11/poland-nato-no-evidence-russia-launched-missile-that-landed-in-poland-killing-two/

On 11/18/2022 at 12:24 PM, B-Man said:

Vindmann. . . . . . . . . lol

HE COMMITTED SUICIDE, SHOOTING HIMSELF IN THE CHEST FIVE TIMES:  

Vadim Boyko, Russian colonel tied to mobilization, dies mysteriously.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/17/russian-colonel-tied-to-mobilization-dies-mysteriously/

Poland, NATO: ‘No Evidence’ Russia Launched Missile That Landed in Poland, Killing Two.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/11/poland-nato-no-evidence-russia-launched-missile-that-landed-in-poland-killing-two/

12 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

This ***** guy.

He should probably go back to Ukraine and fight instead of lying about everything he can over here.

"He's definitely not a shill for the left, he's honorable!" 

-nobody

I'm positive you've done more for the country than he did.  Positive. 

It's amazing how someone says something you don't like he's automatically discredited.   I'd put up the people you probably listen to against Vindman any day.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I'm positive you've done more for the country than he did.  Positive. 

It's amazing how someone says something you don't like he's automatically discredited.   I'd put up the people you probably listen to against Vindman any day.

I'll give you that at least he isn't Michael Avenatti or anything, but the dude was touted as non-political and superhero, then proceeded to be as partisan as anyone I've ever seen. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Good morning Deek 

https://www.unicef.org/ukraine/en

Thanks

I didn’t say that UN wasn’t doing anything. It was the picture of US provided generators that made me wonder.  As I’ve said many times, this entire conflict seems stupid to me. The world needs to step in and break these two sides apart. (I know you disagree.)

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thanks

I didn’t say that UN wasn’t doing anything. It was the picture of US provided generators that made me wonder.  As I’ve said many times, this entire conflict seems stupid to me. The world needs to step in and break these two sides apart. (I know you disagree.)

How would the world do that? That just does not seem to make sense unless you are calling for a NATO no fly zone, fully authorized to hit targets that fire into Ukraine from whatever the point of origin 

And ya, that might be an option :) 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How would the world do that? That just does not seem to make sense unless you are calling for a NATO no fly zone, fully authorized to hit targets that fire into Ukraine from whatever the point of origin 

And ya, that might be an option :) 

Ya see, here’s the thing. It’s not for ME to determine ‘how the world would do that’.  It’s for the people who are charged with doing it. There’s not a thing I can list here that you won’t offer a “yeah, but” response to. But I’m hoping you’ll be honest enough to agree this has gone on way past long enough now. We’re coming up on almost a calendar year of this ridiculous crap. Too many lives lost, too many lives destroyed…and for what?

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ya see, here’s the thing. It’s not for ME to determine ‘how the world would do that’.  It’s for the people who are charged with doing it. There’s not a thing I can list here that you won’t offer a “yeah, but” response to. But I’m hoping you’ll be honest enough to agree this has gone on way past long enough now. We’re coming up on almost a calendar year of this ridiculous crap. Too many lives lost, too many lives destroyed…and for what?

So you just want to complain, that's all. 

It's ALL Putin's fault. Only he can end this. But you seem to want to blame "those in charge." 

21 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So you just want to complain, that's all. 

It's ALL Putin's fault. Only he can end this. But you seem to want to blame "those in charge." 

Complain? I simply made an observation. That’s not allowed anymore? Blame? Again, I simply made an observation. 

The minute you revert into your Putin-speak you lose the respect of the audience. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Complain? I simply made an observation. That’s not allowed anymore? Blame? Again, I simply made an observation. 

The minute you revert into your Putin-speak you lose the respect of the audience. 

Putin is the only one that can stop the maddness, but you blame others. You are the one that deserves no respect