Anyone else just feeling defeated upset by this weather forecast????

Billsfan1972

So far 19 pages talking about the weather for Monday Night and I checking the updates, I'm just gutted at what appears to be ridiculously windy conditions.

Don't give me "You play the cards you are dealt".  Do I want perfect conditions every week?  Yes I'd be happy with that.  Some adverse conditions are okay, but Monday looks terrible and certainly will play a huge factor in preparation and play calling.

This will not be the best version of the Bills or the Pats, and I find myself no where near as excited about the game.  

The only hope is that winds do reduce to 10-15 mph......  

Crappy weather games are just part of the experience of being a Bills fan.  Does it suck sometimes - sure it does!  But it really is one of the things that sets this fan base apart. Despite crappy conditions, the fans still come out and cheer on the team.  I think at times it actually motivates the players to see the fans suffer thru the same stuff they are.

Will it bring out the best of the team on Monday.  Maybe, maybe not, but think about how you'd feel if you were a player and you walked into a half empty stadium - like Jacksonville.  Being all in is just what being a Bills fan is about.

I hope the wind does down too - but can't control that part.

Go Bills!!!!

• Like (+1) 1