Harrison Phillips playing through torn PCL

YoloinOhio

27 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

They absolutely love him… it’s why he’s still on the team. Your argument was starts whereas starts mean absolutely nothing on this defensive line…. They rotate guys in and out all game. 

They love him so much they don’t dress him many times.  
Answer the question Scott, why don’t they dress him every game if they love him?  Why for the last two years, he’s been a healthy scratch about 10 times?  

It means absolutely nothing?

So if on NE first possession this MNF, if Oliver, Hughes and Star aren’t out there….it means absolutely nothing?  Have you noticed when healthy, those guys are always out there first snaps?  That means nothing?  

22 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Ahh that sucks, must have been one of those weird ones, because i dont remember seeing anything about him being injured until he was on IR.

You better not let him know that, he's already complained about you in the past that you don't pay attention to him.  

I would start trying to figure out what color his eyes are because that question is coming soon from him.

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You better not let him know that, he's already complained about you in the past that you don't pay attention to him.  

I would start trying to figure out what color his eyes are because that question is coming soon from him.

im gonna say blue

I remain a Fan.
Sucks he has been playing so banged up and cannot be 100%
 Harry has a had a rough go of it with key injuries :(

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

First.....love the player

But come on....in that colts game he was getting stood up and moved all damn game

should you criticize the Coaches and Training staff. Harry doesnt decide if he should play injured.
Bills need better depth in the middle of D line and soon. full stop

5 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

I remain a Fan.
Sucks he has been playing so banged up and cannot be 100%
 Harry has a had a rough go of it with key injuries :(

should you criticize the Coaches and Training staff. Harry doesnt decide if he should play injured.
Bills need better depth in the middle of D line and soon. full stop

That actually is my next question

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo619 said:

Excuses from a backup. Star better be back this week. We need him. 

excuses ?

Star is a different type of player. There is little direct comparison between the two.
Bills need to acquire another one or three players who actually play one tech if they truly want to manage a Team like the Colts. Or a team that has  between the tackles running game.
 Phillips , when healthy (yes i know) is more of an attacking DT.

McBeanes need to sort out what they want from that  D line . Lot of money spent for some pretty bad games up front

and PS

buh buh V. Butler. you showed yourself and it wasn't pretty.

Poor player cashed in , and then out 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.