The Inner Workings of the Green New Democratic Deal . Believing the Lie !!

T master

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Global Warming will impoverish people too. But the Republicans simply don't care. As long as the oil barons are fat and happy 

Yes, always the Repubs.  Meanwhile China and India keep polluting the air and won't be changing anytime soon.

Serious about being green? 

Heat with wood.

Cancel a vacation (or two) and put up solar or install geothermal. 

Ever had a home energy/heat loss audit?  I didn't think so.  In many states they are free dependent upon your utility provider.   All you need to do is take a couple of hours out of your day.

Replacement windows, added insulation to the attic, installed weather stripping, LED lightbulbs, replaced old appliances?  Probably didn't do those either.

The truth is most of the green energy crowd are a bunch of posers.  Sure, they'll sit at Starbucks sipping lattes talking about the mileage their Prius gets but they won't do anything hard.  They won't do anything that affects their "lifestyle".  

I'm 55 and still harvest 6 cords every year from my property.  Cut, split and stacked.  I don't need to heat with wood, but I prefer a fuel whose source, cost, supply, demand and availability is determined by one person......me. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So what? We still have o do better. What a dumb argument you make 

Common sense in the eyes of a fool or ignorant people never makes any sense !!

Great answer "So What"  

As usual - i don't know why i waste my time i should know by now you can't fix stupid ...

Edited by T master

It's more complex than whether you drive an electric car. For example, if you drive your Prius 100 miles to work and back every day, you aren't helping as much as the guy who drives less than 5 miles to work every day.  But once again this is mostly just Liberal social/public shaming at work.  For example, it is way more environmentally friendly to get your fossil fuels from your own country, hemisphere.  Farm to Gas Tank is no different than Farm to Table.