Open letter, RE, playoffs. In typical Bills cursed fashion

Bubba Gump

Last season for the first time in what, 20 years? The Bills somehow get the wildcard game at home. But....Covid's ugly head is still raging, so only 6,700 fans are allowed into watch live. 

The Bills win the WC game and somehow the other games fall into place so the Bills get another home playoff game. The 2nd in 20 years, but still only 6,700 fans allowed into the stadium.

This season, 2021 the Bills are the AFC favorites to go the the SB, and easily take the AFCE to get a bye and then host the first playoff game in OP in front of a full mad house since the early 90's. 

But now, the team is in full implode mode and might not even make the playoffs. 

I've had season tickets (in the family since 1963) for a long time and thought this might be the year that I get to see a full house playoff game at Highmark Stadium. What a site it would be. Just think about it for a minute. 

Now that the stadium is wide open, Canada is free to come back to watch their favorite NFL team.....Buffalo failed in the worst way against the Colts. 

It really sucks.....I'm still hopeful for a home playoff game, but that would most likely mean having to sweep the Pats. This team has a tough ***** task ahead and I hope for us old, long time season ticket holders, they can give us at least one home playoff game in front of 70,000 mafia maniacs!!!

That's all I ask before I'm eating worms for breakfast, lunch and dinner. 

• Sad 1

Whats just as much Bills fashion... When we lose, a lot of the teams we need to lose also lose.  Therefor we dont gain any ground on the teams ahead of us when we could have.  If we won this week and won the Jags game we would be sitting in the #1 seed.  Instead we are the 7th.  Even if we just beat the Jags we would be sitting at #2 and 1 game back of #1.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Whats just as much Bills fashion... When we lose, a lot of the teams we need to lose also lose.  Therefor we dont any gain ground on the teams ahead of us when we could have.  If we won this week and won the Jags game we would be sitting in the #1 seed.  Instead we are the 7th.  Even if we just beat the Jags we would be sitting at #2 and 1 game back of #1.

Way too many blown opportunities. A blocked punt for a TD for Pitt and a Josh Allen going to the wrong side and slipping in the process was another shoulda, coulda, would've. So close to 8-2 or 9-1. But like Susan says.......thats's baseball John!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Way too many blown opportunities. A blocked punt for a TD for Pitt and a Josh Allen going to the wrong side and slipping in the process was another shoulda, coulda, would've. So close to 8-2 or 9-1. But like Susan says.......thats's baseball John!

It has been a frustrating season. Still not sure what we have in this team. Well, I'm sure of one thing: we have a lot of inconsistency.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Hard watching this, me and my older brother loved the Bills.  Last loss pretty much has me tuned out.  It makes me wonder how many players are starting to tune out the process.  Getting reports players wanted to be traded cut, and released because they are not being interacted with.  Let's just look at next years draft and making upgrades all the way around.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, bmur66 said:

I hope you have a few more good ones in you Bubba

Not sure how many more, but thought this might be the year. I'm still hanging in there brother....or sister...😏

27 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

Hard watching this, me and my older brother loved the Bills.  Last loss pretty much has me tuned out.  It makes me wonder how many players are starting to tune out the process.  Getting reports players wanted to be traded cut, and released because they are not being interacted with.  Let's just look at next years draft and making upgrades all the way around.

Matt Breida maybe? He should've been starting from week one. And Gabe should be much, much more involved. I have no clue what happens in practice, but both those guys should be out there on game day all the time!!!

Edited by Bubba Gump

1 hour ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

Where are those reports? I (all of us) would be very curious to see them. Thanks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.