New FAMILY GUY tonight, 9PM on FOX

unreal. I thought for SURE they would tone it down to ease back into the national spotlight. Boy, was i wrong... One of the funniest ones ever. The scene with Pinocchio and Gepetto was unreal. I dont know what was more tasteless, Gepetto trying to get Pinocchio to have sex with him or Chris Rock offering Jesus a joint...

unreal. I thought for SURE they would tone it down to ease back into the national spotlight. Boy, was i wrong... One of the funniest ones ever. The scene with Pinocchio and Gepetto was unreal. I dont know what was more tasteless, Gepetto trying to get Pinocchio to have sex with him or Chris Rock offering Jesus a joint...

325167[/snapback]

Muahahah! Wow, that was great :D

I missed Family Guy..May it last for many seasons to come..

American Dad on the other hand isn't that great ( so far )..

Muahahah!  Wow, that was great :D

I missed Family Guy..May it last for many seasons to come..

American Dad on the other hand isn't that great ( so far )..

325171[/snapback]

The Simpsons were awful as well - 2 episodes, both sucked. I actually fell asleep during the first.

325167[/snapback]

The pinnochio scene was too funny, and it wasn't Chris Rock it was Chris Tucker they we're portraying I do believe.

American Dad was so-so, but better then most other Sunday night options

325167[/snapback]

That was Chris Tucker not Chris Rock.