Around the NFL Week 9

HappyDays

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Cardinals are easily the best team in the NFL right now.

They spanked SF with Colt McCoy and no receivers or RB.

It's funny how under the radar the Cardinals are...

They are playing great football and that's with JJ Watt injured (AGAIN), their top WRs out and yesterday, they didn't even have Murray in.  Could you imagine how the Bills would look without Hughes, Diggs and Beasely and Allen out?!?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Heels20X6 said:

They are playing great football and that's with JJ Watt injured (AGAIN), their top WRs out and yesterday, they didn't even have Murray in.  Could you imagine how the Bills would look without Hughes, Diggs and Beasely and Allen out?!?

Second time in a year McCoy has come off the bench and sparked a win as a dog. Last year with Giants he beat Seahawks in Seattle.

Following week....not so good.

15 hours ago, Heels20X6 said:

I thought the Raiders losing to the Giants was a bigger WTF. 

That was a tough ask for Raider. Giants home dogs, playing better and should have beaten Chiefs Monday night. Cross Country trip for a 1P EC game and it was cold here yesterday (I'm in Westchester)

I was in Cooperstown Saturday night. Stopped at rest area near Newburg on way home. Place was full of Giant fans on their way down to game from Upstate. But I was surprised at how many Raider Jerseys I saw there too. Tons of them

38 minutes ago, Heels20X6 said:

No worse than getting beat by the Jags...

1 hour ago, Heels20X6 said:

What's even funnier is how unsuccessful Kyle Shanahan has been as a HC.     

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.