Hangovers suck

For what it's worth someone sent me an e-mail with this nugget:

One of the quickest ways of curing a hangover is to make a banana milkshake, sweetened with honey. The banana calms the stomach and, with the help of the honey, builds up depleted blood sugar levels, while the milk soothes and re-hydrates your system.

Either go back to sleep or start drinking again. Delay the pain. If you time it right you can stay drunk while you're awake and save the hangover for when you're sleeping. Of course, you'll never feel it if you're sleeping.

Remember: No brain, no headache

For what it's worth someone sent me an e-mail with this nugget:

One of the quickest ways of curing a hangover is to make a banana milkshake, sweetened with honey. The banana calms the stomach and, with the help of the honey, builds up depleted blood sugar levels, while the milk soothes and re-hydrates your system.

324451[/snapback]

I've heard that's only good insofar as it makes vomit aftertaste taste like banana. :devil:

I tried those "chasers" pills that you take before you drink to avoid hangovers. Needless to say, they didnt work on a blood alcohol level 3x the human limit. 

So I cooked 'em up and smoked them. No hangover!

324461[/snapback]

Hey Dingo! Is that Drew in your avatar? Is there a bigger picture of that image available somewhere???

Thanks!

I gave up regular drinking quite awhile ago. On occassion like a concert or getting back together with old drinking buddies I'll put a hurt on myself, but I never drink hard liquor anymore.

I prefer ganja. Smoke a little after work is done, work around the house, watch a TV or a movie and wake up every morning hangover free and ready for a new day.

there's only two true methods for getting rid of a hangover...

1) don't drink to begin with

2) drink plenty of water before going to bed, and after waking up.

OTher than that, everything else is a gimick or some other hidden excuse to get water into your system.

On that note, keep drinking beer throughout the entire hangover process.. by monday morning, you'll still be buzzed enough that you won't feel the hangover at work.

324448[/snapback]

48 years old

Put a lot of effort into everything I do

drink twice a week

work out six days a week

Still have six pack abs

Still get hangovers twice a week.

Best cure for the hangover is vicaden(?sp)

48 years old

Put a lot of effort into everything I do

drink twice a week

work out six days a week

Still have six pack abs

Still get hangovers twice a week.

Best cure for the hangover is vicaden(?sp)

324649[/snapback]

I shouldn't over analyize this?

All that positive stuff and then the last line! :devil:

Good luck!