Bills backers in NYC

oldmanfan

The only time I went to a Bills bar in NYC, it was McFadden's.  That was 15 or 20 years ago.  It was a lot of fun and perfect for me because I was staying in Midtown.  Too bad they're no longer in business, but there are great Bills fans everywhere and it sounds like there are several great new options.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Luvbills said:

From the  NYCBB group   

Penn 6 was the obvious choice, and we’re excited to announce it as the new home of the NYC Buffalo Bills Backers! I’m also humored that we’ve been near Grand Central Terminal all these years, now we’re near Penn Station. The good news with that is the bar is located in a prime location for the Bills/Jets game at the Meadowlands this season (more to come on that).

Below are ALL the details for specials, RSVPs, table minimums, menu items (some special new ones in there!) and the overall process. Please give it all a read, this is all based on the last two years of learning through both normal and COVID times.

We’ll send out additional emails on pre-season, tailgates, the PUNT Fundraiser and other happenings but wanted to get this communication out to you first so you could start planning your season out.

In the meantime, be safe, and we’re looking forward to seeing you all for what I truly know is going to be a memorable season. We’ll be in touch soon!

Here is all of the info for drink specials, menu, reservations, table requirements, etc.:
https://nycbbb.com/features/drink-specials-times/

GO BILLS!!!

Matt “Talkin’ Proud and this is our year!” Kabel

Having been to Penn6 for the Phins game in September - I can 1000% recommend.  Great atmosphere, great prices, great wings - it's wall to wall with Bills fans.  

You'll love it.  

15 hours ago, BeastMode54 said:

Public House is the new(ish) big Bills bar. It's right by Grand Central. Kellys on lower east side is great too, but much smller and not centrally located

Unfortunately Covid took it and it’s no longer operating, although I heard they are looking for a new location. Penn 6 is the new backer bar on the west side near penn station.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/28/2021 at 8:57 PM, Augie said:

I’ll eagerly await recommendations on Bills bars as the wife will start traveling back to NYC on a regular basis soon. I’ll join her when possible, but not if it means missing our Bills play! . 

She’s also looking for ideas on the best Broadway shows to see, so I’m open too that too. (Sorry, not trying to derail things.) We saw To Kill a Mockingbird right before Covid and loved it! Then the world was turned upside down. We named our puppy Scout. 

My sisters did the Macy’s day thing with their families and loved it, despite crazy winds that year. We tried to do the Rockettes right after 9/11, but I drew the short straw and wound up staying with the younger son in the hotel as he puked his brains out. Good times! 

Let us know, people! Where do you have a great experience watching a Bills game in NYC??? 

EDIT: We also saw a Christmas Carol at Madison Square Garden and that was a very memorable experience. Worth looking into @oldmanfan. Just an idea. 

See Daniel Craig as Macbeth at the Lyceum.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/28/2021 at 8:57 PM, Augie said:

I’ll eagerly await recommendations on Bills bars as the wife will start traveling back to NYC on a regular basis soon. I’ll join her when possible, but not if it means missing our Bills play! . 

She’s also looking for ideas on the best Broadway shows to see, so I’m open too that too. (Sorry, not trying to derail things.) We saw To Kill a Mockingbird right before Covid and loved it! Then the world was turned upside down. We named our puppy Scout. 

My sisters did the Macy’s day thing with their families and loved it, despite crazy winds that year. We tried to do the Rockettes right after 9/11, but I drew the short straw and wound up staying with the younger son in the hotel as he puked his brains out. Good times! 

Let us know, people! Where do you have a great experience watching a Bills game in NYC??? 

EDIT: We also saw a Christmas Carol at Madison Square Garden and that was a very memorable experience. Worth looking into @oldmanfan. Just an idea. 

Chicago is open now, a great musical.  I'd recommend Junior's after the show for a huge piece of cheesecake.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Chicago is open now, a great musical.  I'd recommend Junior's after the show for a huge piece of cheesecake.

when I visit NYC and inevitably go to Juniors because I adore that place... the one thing that I always order is matzo ball soup. Theirs is the gold standard and the best Ive ever had in my life.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.