Roscoe Parrish Jersey #

It seems like a lot of the numbers in the 80s on our team were already taken anyhow.

I dont care what number a player wears as long as they're good and their uniform is red white and blue with a charging buffalo on the helmet.

Nah, he wont keep it...the only reason he was assigned to it was because all of the 80s were taken. I'm guessing he'll get assigned a grown-up number during Training Camp, just like Evans and McGahee did.

I got to admit though...it would be funny as hell to see #11 zooming down the field...my whole perception for the last 3 years would be thrown completely out of whack.

Nah, he wont keep it...the only reason he was assigned to it was because all of the 80s were taken.  I'm guessing he'll get assigned a grown-up number during Training Camp, just like Evans and McGahee did.

323679[/snapback]

Does he have to sit at the kids table until he gets a real number?

LINKY

Something tells me that Roscoe Parrish will be wearing that number.

321977[/snapback]

LAMP! LAMP! LAMP!

WOO-HOO! WOO- HOO!

Yeahhhhhhh suck that everyone! I RULE! 26-38! woo-hoo! woo-hoo!

:lol::lol::D0:);):lol:

ALL YOU F-ers! Bow to me!

LAMP! LAMP! LAMP!

Ok, I'm tired. I'm going to take a nap.

LAMP! LAMP! LAMP! 

WOO-HOO! WOO- HOO!

Yeahhhhhhh suck that everyone!  I DROOL!  26-38! woo-hoo! woo-hoo!

:lol:  :lol:  :D  ;)  :lol:  :w00t

ALL YOU F-ers! Bow to me!

LAMP! LAMP! LAMP!

323713[/snapback]

Sorry, the edit function takes away any credibility and praise that you might deserve. 0:)

Buffalo Bills.com has updated it's roster page, they even have several of the UDFA's with numbers. Interestingly Kevin Everett is now #85.

However Roscoe Parrish was given #11. Uh-oh

RJ=DB=RP?  :lol:  ;)  0:)

323520[/snapback]

Jason Peters is what number now?

He'll probably keep it.

For some reason it's the new "in" thing for Rookie's to do. Last year Roy Williams, Larry Fitzgerald, and Reggie Williams picked 11 and stuck with it. Braylon Edwards has already stated he's going to be #17.

Actually, low numbers for college WRs have always been pretty "in." Until recently, though, the NFL required that WRs (except Keyshawn, for some reason) wear numbers in the 80s unless there were none available. I think it was last year that they started allowing WRs to wear numbers in the 10-20 range under all circumstances, hence the Roy Williams, Larry Fitzgerald, etc. epidemic.