Why I Love ❤️ this current Bills team.

Rochesterfan

We all know that certain players are just inherently likable- Josh Allen is great and this team just seems to have fun with each other, but overall there are special moments - things we don’t always see, but somehow the majority of the time - this team is doing the right thing in the best way possible.

Take this moment with Diggs and a young KC fan - it just seems right that in enemy territory- you ignore that and give a young kid a special moment that the family will remember.

He didn’t need to do it and did it without thought of what he was going to get.  

I LOVE THIS TEAM!  

Everyone will have their own reasons, but seeing things like this and Josh with kids - just drives home the likability of this team.

Edited by Rochesterfan
  • Awesome! (+1) 19

2 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

We all know that certain players are just inherently likable- Josh Allen is great and this team just seems to have fun with each other, but overall there are special moments - things we don’t always see, but somehow the majority of the time - this team is doing the right thing in the best way possible.

Take this moment with Diggs and a young KC fan - it just seems right that in enemy territory- you ignore that and give a young kid a special moment that the family will remember.

He didn’t need to do it and did it without thought of what he was going to get.  

I LOVE THIS TEAM!  

Everyone will have their own reasons, but seeing things like this and Josh with kids - just drives home the likability of this team.

That is awesome.  Thank you for sharing!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.