Trump's cult is mentally disturbed and must be stopped

1 minute ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

you are nothing but an antagonist and braindead idealogue ....get a life

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

"In internet slang, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), a newsgroup, forum, chat room, online video game, or blog), with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses,[2] or manipulating others' perception. This is typically for the troll's amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival's online activities or manipulating a political process. Even so, Internet trolling can also be defined as purposefully causing confusion or harm to other users online, for no reason at all.[3]"

👆🤡😂

Classic DR - lmao - project harder.

Troll?

Says the guy who has been kicked off a message board multiple times, thinks he is above the TOS (typical Trumpy) and still keeps coming back for more. 

You cannot make this up.

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡😂

Classic DR - lmao - project harder.

Troll?

Says the guy who has been kicked off a message board multiple times, thinks he is above the TOS (typical Trumpy) and still keeps coming back for more. 

You cannot make this up.

you are confusing me with someone else - in this case, DR.......it seems like you have ongoing problem with this 

Keep fishing .....you're the one making sh*t up now

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, he is, so...

if he is your definition of competent, the bar is woefully low

Edited by BuffaninSarasota
del

1 minute ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

you are confusing me with someone else - in this case, DR.......it seems like you have ongoing problem with this (accusing ppl 're 

You are just parroting a political narrative. Biden is fine. He beat the snot out of Trump in a national election. Job well done. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

You are just parroting a political narrative. Biden is fine. He beat the snot out of Trump in a national election. Job well done. 

not parroting in the least. Biden is NOT fine - keep hanging on to his election results; that's all he's got. Everything he's touched while in office has turned to crap, and he's an incoherent mess

Worst ratings of any President after his 1st year in office 

2 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

not parroting in the least. Biden is NOT fine - keep hanging on to his election results; that's all he's got. Everything he's touched while in office has turned to crap, and he's an incoherent mess

Worst ratings of any President after his 1st year in office 

No, you are parroting the GOP narrative 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You like what biden is doing to this country. Destroying it is the your goal. No surprise you think he’s doing a good job.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Keep digging... it's what you do.  

OK, let me ask again b/c you can't answer the question.......on what grounds or proof are you accusing me of being someone else?

you can't - so I suggest you stop doing it. You're nothing but a petty antagonist.

Grow up....

3 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

OK, let me ask again b/c you can't answer the question.......on what grounds or proof are you accusing me of being someone else?

you can't - so I suggest you stop doing it. You're nothing but a petty antagonist.

Grow up....

lmao - please stop - you are embarrassing yourself.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - please stop - you are embarrassing yourself

you are the one embarrassing yourself with the conspiracy theories accusing me and others of having an alter ego. You have no proof of anything and you're nothing but a troll.

seriously - get out of your Mom's basement, get a job, get away from the keyboard, and get a life.

1 hour ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

you are confusing me with someone else - in this case, DR.......it seems like you have ongoing problem with this 

It's a book of antonyms.  Most rational 'rats even realize he's a joke nowl

42 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

you are the one embarrassing yourself with the conspiracy theories accusing me and others of having an alter ego. You have no proof of anything and you're nothing but a troll.

seriously - get out of your Mom's basement, get a job, get away from the keyboard, and get a life.

The proof has already been provided… this isn’t the first time you have used the same phrases as DR.

Keep spinning - and you will - because you cannot help yourself.

15 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Now I’ve seen it all.  Doc harping on competency.  Have you convinced anyone of your HCQ/flintstones vitamins cure for COVID-19 yet? 

I should try and convince Joey.  Lord knows he's been incompetent "shutting down" Fauci-Wuhan virus despite being handed vaccines and other treatments. 

If only there were HCQ for all the other things at which he's proven to be incompetent.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

I should try and convince Joey.  Lord knows he's been incompetent "shutting down" Fauci-Wuhan virus despite being handed vaccines and other treatments. 

If only there were HCQ for all the other things at which he's proven to be incompetent.  

Apparently HCQ doesn’t work on incompetent doctors.  So we’ve learned in the past 18 months.  Sad.