Josh Allen named cover player for new NFL mobile game

PrimeTime101

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/josh-allen-named-cover-player-for-new-nfl-mobile-game/ar-AAPf2r3?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

A new NFL mobile game was launched today, and the Buffalo Bills' own Josh Allen was named a cover player. 

A new NFL mobile game was launched today, and the Buffalo Bills' own Josh Allen was named a cover player. 

NFL Clash is the result of a collaboration between the National Football League (NFL), the National Football League Players Association (NFLPA), and Nifty Games. The game allows people to draft their own lineup and challenge rivals in quick, head-to-head matches.

In addition to Josh Allen, players can draft 120 NFL players including the Arizona Cardinals Kyler Murray, Dallas Cowboy’s Ezekiel Elliott, New York Giants’ Saquon Barkley, Carolina Panthers’ Christian McCaffrey, Kansas City Chiefs’ Tyreek Hill, Green Bay Packers’ Davante Adams, and more to come. 

“I’m a big gamer, so being selected as a featured player for NFL Clash is awesome,” Allen said. “This game is quick to play, with its head-to-head gameplay and easy to pick up, and makes for some fun and fierce competition.”

Check Link for more info

• Like (+1) 1

I wish someone would do a more realistic football simulation game where you could call plays and let the computer execute & display them. The best NFL game by far is the Strat-O-Matic board game IMO. Their MLB, NHL & NBA board games are excellent too. You can order them online. Very absorbing and fun. Don't forget to include pretzels and beer.

4 hours ago, GreggTX said:

I wish someone would do a more realistic football simulation game where you could call plays and let the computer execute & display them. The best NFL game by far is the Strat-O-Matic board game IMO. Their MLB, NHL & NBA board games are excellent too. You can order them online. Very absorbing and fun. Don't forget to include pretzels and beer.

I'm not familiar with these, how do you play? 

On 10/8/2021 at 6:05 AM, GreggTX said:

there is no fun in that! lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.