Arrogant Bills fans

The_Real

There is a difference between posting something that 'isn't flowers and sunshine' and people who spew negativity to stand out and garner attention for themselves. I think most true Bills fans will appreciate a good take whether it's positive or negative. If it's clear you're just trying to stir something up for the sake of being obnoxious, then you're going to probably either get insulted or ignored.

322774[/snapback]

You forgot one other option, he may get JP-era'ed!

Jeff

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give up. 

The Bills will be 12-4.  The offensive line will be amazing.  :(  Losman league MVP.

Lindell will boot a 63 yard for the title and we'll get the first pick of the draft. 

T_R

322843[/snapback]

Way to through in the towel. You can say allot about us but, I know no Bills fan that's a quitter! We are a tough bunch.

You are mostly new to this board, it takes awhile to catch on. Get to know the regulars and feel the grove. although we have many different ideas on how the team should be ran, we are all friends here.

Jeff

Lindell is great on extra points.  His long last year was 43 YARDS!!!  Look it up yourself.  Don't make up things about his 45+ yard fieldgoals he made to help the Bills.  IT NEVER HAPPENED.  Not to mention the fact he missed 2 field goals with in 40. 

A whole 2 field goals missed from inside the 40? Ended up being an 85% kicker last year. Find me a kicker who made more than 85% last year.

What's particularly amusing is that the optimists here think the vast, vast majority are pessimists here, and hate everything and everyone, and the pessimists here think the vast, vast majority here think everything and everyone is fabulous and are always looking through rose colored glasses.

322785[/snapback]

ding-ding-ding-ding-ding!!!! we have a winner! :(

The problem REAL is that in posting about how the Bills will be 6-10 next year because of all their problems, you stated that anyone who has them finishing 10-6 is "foolish" Don't cry about how you get insulted and then insult others who don't feel the way you do. Check your other post to see what IO mean.

25 Rules of Disinformation

I think this web site will answer part of your question. Quite a few posters don't come here to play nice. They come here to draw a line in the sand and try to push you back to lose yardage, just like the game of football. If you were traveling with these folks on a cross-country trip by car and one tire went flat and you brought up the topic, they would tell you to shut up, tell you they know better and if you don't like the car get out and walk to Miami. But to recognize a defect, stop the car and get it fixed would be too much work. So instead they tell you there is no problem, they rely on some of the 25 Rules (web site) to put you down and keep right on driving with a flat tire or a broken o-line.

Know what I mean Vern ?

i am kinder and trying to hold my fingers from typing something that would get me slaped . lets play and see what we our team can do .  :D  :P  ;)

323172[/snapback]

:( psssssst hey buddy, that aint your finger you're holdin. If you keep it up you will get slaped, or thrown in jail. ;)

Why is it that when someone posts something that isn't flowers and sunshine their knowledge is immediately called in to question?  Can't we conversate with out insults?

How can someone ask the question 'Don't you know Pat Williams only plays 58% of the time?'  Anyone who watched any game last year knew that.  I know he is out on 3rd down, but does that discredit what he does for the run defense? 

Lindell is great on extra points.  His long last year was 43 YARDS!!!  Look it up yourself.  Don't make up things about his 45+ yard fieldgoals he made to help the Bills.  IT NEVER HAPPENED.  Not to mention the fact he missed 2 field goals with in 40. 

I don't know everything.  Neither do you.  This is a discussion board where different opinions are shared.  No need to flame people who don't agree with you. 

T_R

322709[/snapback]

To be honest with you, if you look at LA's Contest thread, there aren't too many optimistic Bills fans out there. Most of us are picking them to be average.

I think its just the way your attitude came out of your post that pissed people off.