Goodbye to Marcel Louis-Jacques, Hello Alaina Getzenberg

YoloinOhio

20 hours ago, corta765 said:

My understanding is they do live in the city. When Marcel was leaving he did a golf outing with all the Bills media.

They live in Buffalo to cover all practices, local press conferences, and home games etc.  Marcel lived in downtown Buffalo

18 hours ago, DCOrange said:

Is it random? I assume the Miami job was available and Marcel wanted it and got the job rather than just being shipped out of Buffalo with no say in the matter.

This is likely what happened.

Cameron Wolfe covered the beat before Marcel and left for the NFL Network.  Marcel probably wanted that job to live near South Beach and with his familiarity/experience with AFCE the move made sense for ESPN.  

I believe his contract was going to expire in 2022, so I’m guessing he got a new deal with the move as well as a better salary.

37 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

She's got a Linked In.  Her resume includes 6 months in 2016 as a  'skins/WFT digital media intern.  Holy *****.

She also goes by "Unnamed Plaintiff"

4 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

She's got a Linked In.  Her resume includes 6 months in 2016 as a  'skins/WFT digital media intern.  Holy *****.

Not sure the point of this. She was an intern in 2016, and is now a reporter with ESPN.  Why does that seem unusual to you? It's a fairly standard sort of career path, from what I know.

• Agree 1