Questions for those of us who endured the drought

22 hours ago, corta765 said:

Players are human and anyone whose plays sports knows its easy to buy into something that makes sense and when it doesn't its really hard not to ask what are we doing. Rex did a great job of taking his most talented players and creating that exact situation.

Yup! I have to admit I was excited for Rex. I really thought he would bring something great to our already good defense. That said, he really let the team and fans down through his poor leadership.

In the end though, it did get us McD so I’m thankful for that.

• Agree 1

On 8/10/2021 at 8:03 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

My boss the Pats season ticket holder was telling me today how he thinks the Bills are going to mop the league with Josh Allen. What a change going into a season knowing the Bills are one of the 2-3 Super Bowl favorites. Even in the early 90's Kelly Super Bowl teams the media never fawned over the Bills like they do now. I dare say we are entering the greatest era of the Bills. Not exaggerating. 

I have a couple Pats* fan friends, and I've been loosely following their fan forum. Apparently, "the jury's still out on Josh Allen..." They've also been predicting (hoping?) that Allen, being a "running quarterback" and all, will get injured, and boy are we gonna regret all that guaranteed money.

Ya know, even in the worst years of the drought, I've always been glad I wasn't a Patriots* fan. 

4 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

I have a couple Pats* fan friends, and I've been loosely following their fan forum. Apparently, "the jury's still out on Josh Allen..." They've also been predicting (hoping?) that Allen, being a "running quarterback" and all, will get injured, and boy are we gonna regret all that guaranteed money.

Ya know, even in the worst years of the drought, I've always been glad I wasn't a Patriots* fan. 

I had 98.5 the Sports Hub on pregame last night and the hosts said Josh Allen was already taking it easy after his "hundred million guaranteed." It's $150MM of course but these jamokes don't care. All because McDermott announced he's not playing tonight.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I had 98.5 the Sports Hub on pregame last night and the hosts said Josh Allen was already taking it easy after his "hundred million guaranteed." It's $150MM of course but these jamokes don't care. All because McDermott announced he's not playing tonight.

Please, they’re just looking for a narrative. 🙄 You’re right, they don’t care.

JA does. He wants to be great and a big paycheck won’t stop that.