DeSantis For President in 2024?

On 3/1/2023 at 10:36 PM, SCBills said:

Sorry, the simp Republicans are fading away.   

The Bush-era neocons are on your side now. 

I’m not an ideological old-school Republican… I want R’s like DeSantis that will crush corporations that get involved in politics.   Senators like Hawley and Rand Paul, that will take a flamethrower to corrupted institutions.  

Enjoy the Mitt Romneys and Mitch McConnell’s while you have them. 

I'm an old school republican. I want limited government, reformed institutions, and a country that works for its citizens.

I don't need a revolutionary party that smashes everything it deems to be corrupt.

There is no party of limited government left. Just parties of activists playing to our base instincts and the internet age's addiction to outrage and instant gratification. 

On 3/1/2023 at 10:36 PM, SCBills said:

Sorry, the simp Republicans are fading away.   

The Bush-era neocons are on your side now. 

I’m not an ideological old-school Republican… I want R’s like DeSantis that will crush corporations that get involved in politics.   Senators like Hawley and Rand Paul, that will take a flamethrower to corrupted institutions.  

Enjoy the Mitt Romneys and Mitch McConnell’s while you have them. 

So you support authoritarianism! Thanks for saying it out loud, you anti-American scum.

18 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hey @Doc - who is REALLY afraid?

The FREEST state in the Union

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7qgr9606d8u4ukw3iy8

DeSantis is really speedrunning the dictator path huh?

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

I'm an old school republican. I want limited government, reformed institutions, and a country that works for its citizens.

I don't need a revolutionary party that smashes everything it deems to be corrupt.

There is no party of limited government left. Just parties of activists playing to our base instincts and the internet age's addiction to outrage and instant gratification. 

The side that wants to win will always triumph over the side that wants to be left alone.

The Reagan administration, which I assume you venerate, had an electoral mandate to do whatever "Reagan Republican" thing he wanted, and did all of jack and *****. Our current regime is his grandbaby.

On 3/2/2023 at 7:15 AM, BillStime said:

We already knew you did not understand the concept of a Fascist or a Nazi but now we also know you don't understand the word literally. It is getting hard to figure out how to have a discussion with you.

• Dislike 1

3 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

We already knew you did not understand the concept of a Fascist or a Nazi but now we also know you don't understand the word literally. It is getting hard to figure out how to have a discussion with you.

I won't miss you if you block me!

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Always nice to see another GOPer who doesn't understand how party platforms switched in the mid-20th century. 

Yes clearly FDR was a huge conservative along with LBJ. Which Democrat in the mid part of the century would you currently oppose? Which conservative is like Biden? 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Those two statements do not contradict each other at all, proving again that your understanding of the English language is suspect. 

• Dislike 1

3 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

It is nice of @BillStime and @Roundybout to explicitly endorse the proud history of being pro slavery that is the Democrat party in Florida. 

So, explain to us - if today's Democrats are PRO-SLAVERY - why is YOUR party passing laws that sugar coat history?

Why would YOUR party ban books featuring Rosa Parks?

Reject black history AP curriculum?