Who's Running The Executive Branch?

Irv

If the Secret Service does not know who has been seeing or visiting Biden when he is spending just about every weekend at one of his mansions in Delaware,

the Secret Service has not been doing their job.

Secret Service claims it has ‘no records’ of who visits Biden in Delaware

New York Post, by Steven Nelson

WASHINGTON — The US Secret Service has dubiously claimed to The Post that it has “no records” of visitors to President Biden’s two Delaware residences and therefore cannot divulge that information in response to a Freedom of Information Act request.Biden was at his residences in Wilmington and Rehoboth Beach on about one-quarter of all days during his first year in office, but little is known about who stopped by for official meetings or less formal lobbying efforts — such as by members of his family and their associates.The Post sought more than one year of visitor log records, including for Biden’s first year in office

https://nypost.com/2022/04/20/secret-service-claims-it-has-no-records-of-who-visits-joe-biden-in-delaware/

• Agree 1

MORE:

Who exactly was Biden talking to during his many stays in Delaware?

American Thinker, by Andrea Widburg

FTA:

When pushed on the matter, press psecretary Jen Psaki said that people should be grateful that the White House releases visitor logs and should stop whining about not getting such information from the place in which Biden spends so much of his time.  Psaki can afford to say this because, writes the Post, "Presidents can pick and choose what they reveal through visitor logs thanks to a federal appeals court ruling written by now-Attorney General Merrick Garland in 2013."

The president, said Garland in that opinion, has a constitutional right to confidential communications.  However, given that Biden has said this privilege doesn't apply to Trump's visitor logs, and is handing them over to the January 6 committee, it seems to me that Biden has stated a principle that applies to him as well.  I hope someone makes that argument.

But back to what Biden is covering up, because he's clearly covering up something.  As I noted, the Post seems to think he's covering up financial malfeasance, and that's certainly a reasonable guess.

I have a different guess: I think the secret visitors making their way to Biden's Delaware homes are doctors who specialize in dementia.  My theory is that they're closely monitoring Biden's mental status and are giving him a variety of drugs enabling him to get his act together for specific events, such as statements to the press, speeches, and official events.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/04/who_exactly_was_biden_talking_to_during_his_many_stays_in_delaware.html

• Angry 1

Biden's White House senior adviser called ‘Squad’ members ‘f---ing idiots’: book

White House counselor Steve Ricchetti said the issue with progressives is 'they don’t understand that they lost'

A new book being published by a pair of New York Times reporters writes that White House Office of Public Engagement Director and Senior Adviser Cedric Richmond referred to two prominent members of "the Squad" as "f---ing idiots."

An excerpt of the new book, "This Will Not Pass: Trump, Biden, and the Battle for America's Future" by Alexander Burns and Jonathan Martin, obtained by Fox News Digital writes that Richmond, a former House member, made the comments about Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., to a friend.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-public-engagement-director-called-squad-members-f-ing-idiots-book

Biden has at least one good advisor

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

When Biden’s own people don’t trust him to speak, we have no real president

by David Marcus

There is nothing more symbolic of American political power than a president of the United States holding court in the Oval Office.

Ensconced in that intimidating room, countless leaders have browbeaten, charmed, and cracked wise with the powerful and the press for generations.

But not Joe Biden.And now we know why. According to new reporting, the reason we don’t see Joe in the Oval very often is that his team can’t install a teleprompter to keep the gaffer-in-chief on script.

So yeah, that’s where we are regarding the leader of the free world.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/06/when-bidens-own-people-dont-trust-him-to-speak-we-have-no-real-president/

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If we had an independent press they would be all over this story of the century.  Fake President elected while world's leading power being run by appointed bureaucrats inside the administration.  My vote is Susan Rice from inside the White House under the direction of Obama is running the U.S. 

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Westside said:

This demented old man is a mess. 
God help us all!

I senior alert was sent out to all cell phones about a lost old guy, who escaped from the basement of an estate house in Delaware after the November 2020 election, that's been wandering around South Korea making incoherent statements about US Asia policy while claiming to be the President.  The message requested if you see him please call the White House hotline (1-800-find-joe) and they will send out a team to retrieve him.  By order of acting US President Obama.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I senior alert was sent out to all cell phones about a lost old guy, who escaped from the basement of an estate house in Delaware after the November 2020 election, that's been wandering around South Korea making incoherent statements about US Asia policy while claiming to be the President.  The message requested if you see him please call the White House hotline (1-800-find-joe) and they will send out a team to retrieve him.  By order of acting US President Obama.

Do you want China to take control of Taiwan ?  They also have critical computer chip factories there. It was bad enough they took Hong Kong disregarding the agreement they made.

The World Relies on One Chip Maker in Taiwan, Leaving Everyone Vulnerable

Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co.’s dominance poses risks to the global economy, amid geopolitical tensions and a major chip shortage

The company makes almost all of the world’s most sophisticated chips, and many of the simpler ones, too. 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-world-relies-on-one-chip-maker-in-taiwan-leaving-everyone-vulnerable-11624075400

Edited by ALF

20 minutes ago, ALF said:

Do you want China to take control of Taiwan ?  They also have critical computer chip factories there. It was bad enough they took Hong Kong disregarding the agreement they made.

Do I?  I had absolutely zero input into the decisions that moved critical production over to Taiwan while becoming totally dependent on that island nation for our supply of necessary components.  Nor did I have a hand in granting China favorable trade status or encouraging US companies to move their operations to China, allow the CCP to steal proprietary technology as part of the arrangement, or allow the US mainland to become dependent on Chinese imports.  Lots of US companies and their executives got rich, lots of US workers lost their jobs, lots of US cities and towns turned into welfare centers.  Meanwhile, Chinese oligarchs and the CC party got rich too.   

So here we are on the verge of more war threats which could have been avoiding with a little forward thinking.  But today's corporate leaders believe 3 months ahead is long term planning and politicians only worry about the next election.  China plays the long game of boiling the frog over 40 plus years and the dumb-dumbs running US policy wake up one day to realize we're painted into a corner.  So now we've got the choice of giving in to China or sending our sons and daughters to die in order to defend an island some 8 to 10 thousand miles away?  Who could have seen this coming when dealing with an authoritarian communist dictatorship while being armed with a nonsensical theory that through "engagement" they'd become "more like us"?