The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

• 2 weeks later...

As I've been saying since I first learned there was a BSL-4 lab in Wuhan, Wuhan virus came from the lab until proven otherwise.  And so far it hasn't even come close.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

As I've been saying since I first learned there was a BSL-4 lab in Wuhan, Wuhan virus came from the lab until proven otherwise.  And so far it hasn't even come close.

There was BSL-3+ capability at Wuhan.

Yet they worked with these novel coronaviruses in gain of function experiments at BSL-2.

It's hard to state just how unconscionable this is.

If you were caught doing this in the US, you'd be immediately fired and your career would be over. You might even face criminal liability.

It would be like doctors performing surgeries in a conference room without sterilized instruments. Completely unacceptable. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I think the Wuhan connection is only a coincidence. I base this on the judgement of REDHAWK and his panel of virologist friends who have already declared it to be naturally occurring. 

damn pangolins

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here it is in black and white.

Also notice these proposed gain of function studies were to take place under BSL-3 safety standards. 

We now know that the studies in Wuhan were barely BSL-2.

• 3 weeks later...

dr-anthony-fauci-former-director-8016993

Fauci & Co. need to pay a price for funding Wuhan lab research — and trying to cover it up

New York Post, by Editorial Staff

Bad enough that Anthony Fauci and other top officials flouted the law by funding gain-of-function research at China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology, where the COVID bug is believed to have originated. But their attempt to cover it all up only compounded the horror, making it more difficult for honest researchers to understand the virus’ origins.

Now that it’s all in the open, those officials need to pay. (Photo) At a House hearing last week, emails revealed that a key Fauci aide at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Dr. David Morens, used a “secret back channel” to hide evidence that a grantee had funded the dangerous research.

https://nypost.com/2024/05/27/opinion/fauci-amp-co-need-to-pay-a-price-for-funding-wuhan-lab-research-and-trying-to-cover-it-up/

• Agree 1

WAS THERE ANY DOUBT?  

We were right! The Office for National Statistics  lied about covid vaccine safety.

IN 2021 when the Office for National Statistics (ONS) started releasing its vaccine by mortality status reports we revealed that there were large spikes in the non-covid death rates in the ‘unvaccinated’. These spikes in mortality coincided with the first main vaccine rollout and did so for each age group (see this report, for example).

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/we-were-right-the-uk-ons-now-admit-that-deaths-in-the-vaccinated-were-categorised-as-unvaccinated-in-2021/

To some Americans, the COVID pandemic interrupted their lives but didn’t do lasting harm. The draconian measures taken by so many of our “leaders” were an inconvenience but not a game-changer. Maybe you watched a little more Netflix, curbed your social activities for a bit.

But for others—like me—it’s deeply personal, and the ramifications of what they did still resonate to this day.

My son struggled in his first year of college, so it was with immense pride that our extended family made plans to attend his graduation. Only, that commencement never happened—we got a Zoom ceremony.  

I’m blessed with twin daughters, who were just starting high school when it all went down. They spent two years in our living room – alongside my eldest daughter, who had been inexplicably sent home from college, and all three—but especially the impressionable twins—slowly had their purpose and zest for life sucked out of their souls.

I’m happy to report that we have fought—and fought hard—to bring them back, and now they’re wonderful vibrant young people. But the journey was long and difficult.  

I will not forget. What they did to us. Too many have simply chalked it up to, “Oh, well, that happened.” But we must never ever lose sight of what happened, and we must ensure that it never happens again.

But now the truth is out: they made it all up. Many of their decisions weren’t based on “science.” They were literally just throwing out whatever sounded good. They ruined lives, they stomped on our liberties, they sucked away the soul of America—all because they could.

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2024/06/02/fauci-i-made-it-all-up-n2174971

• Thank you (+1) 1