Donahoe is the Son of Satan

Bills | Donahoe killed Romanovs - from www.KFFL.com

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 09:35:43 -0700

It has been discovered that Bills GM Tom Donahoe did in fact, as a young boy, kill the entire Romanov family of Russia, leading to the introduction of communism into eastern Europe. Bills owner Ralph Wilson could not be reached for comment.

Reuters

April 26, 2005

Vladimir Putin issued a quick retraction, after he initially claimed that the collapse of the Soviet Union was the worst geopolitical catastrophe of the century. Putin quickly reassembled the press corps to announce that the worst geopolitical catastrophe of the century was, in fact, Tom Donahoe's inability to trade Travis Henry for fair market value.

To allay the fallout from this geopolitical disaster, Putin offered 3 Russian mail order brides and a case of vodka.

When reached for comment, Donahoe said that Putin is a liar, because he only offered one mail order grandmother and 3 opened beers.

Bills | Donahoe killed Romanovs - from www.KFFL.com

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 09:35:43 -0700

It has been discovered that Bills GM Tom Donahoe did in fact, as a young boy, kill the entire Romanov family of Russia, leading to the introduction of communism into eastern Europe. Bills owner Ralph Wilson could not be reached for comment.

319772[/snapback]

:lol:

(this never gets old)

When I saw it was a-time for a change

Killed the Noll and his ministers

Dan Rooney screamed in vain

I rode a cart

Held a GM's rank

When the Williams raged

And the Bills they stank

Pleased to meet you

Hope you guess my name, oh yeah

Ah, what's puzzling you

Is the nature of my game, ah yeah

(whoo whoo, whoo whoo)

I watched with glee

While your football teams (whoo whoo)

Fought for four decades (whoo whoo)

For the Lombarday (whoo whoo)

I shouted out, (whoo whoo)

"Who killed our season?" (whoo whoo)

When after all (whoo whoo)

It was Drew and me (whoo whoo)

Let me please introduce myself (whoo whoo)

I'm a man of wealth and taste (whoo whoo)

And I laid traps for running backs (whoo whoo)

Who get killed before they reach the line (whoo whoo, whoo whoo)

Pleased to meet you (whoo whoo)

Hope you guessed my name, (whoo whoo) oh yeah (whoo whoo)

But what's puzzling you (whoo whoo)

Is the nature of my game(whoo whoo), oh yeah, get down, baby (whoo whoo)

etc...

319803[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Sympathy for the GM

You know, come to think of it...

It took my wife and me forever to get pregnant, and when we finally have a son, his hair is completely white.

Coincidence?

319551[/snapback]

OMG, my wife and I are thinking about having a baby. I bet that Bastard knocks her up before I even have the chance! Damn you and your evil seed TD!!!

He turned me into a newt .........................

............................(it got better).

Reuters

April 26, 2005

Vladimir Putin issued a quick retraction, after he initially claimed that the collapse of the Soviet Union was the worst geopolitical catastrophe of the century.  Putin quickly reassembled the press corps to announce that the worst geopolitical catastrophe of the century was, in fact, Tom Donahoe's inability to trade Travis Henry for fair market value. 

To allay the fallout from this geopolitical disaster, Putin offered 3 Russian mail order brides and a case of vodka.

When reached for comment, Donahoe said that Putin is a liar, because he only offered one mail order grandmother and 3 opened beers.

319804[/snapback]

i'd take that for travis! i can recycle those bottles, you know ...

He turned me into a newt .........................

............................(it got better).

319847[/snapback]

Well, that's no ordinary General Manager!.........That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered executive you ever set eyes on!.........Look, that GMs got a vicious streak a mile wide, it's a killer!.........He's got huge, sharp-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!.........I warned you! But did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little executive, isn't it?

Chris Taylor: Day by day I struggle to maintain not only my strength but also my sanity. It's all a blur. I have no energy to write. I don't know what's right or wrong anymore. The morale of the men is low, a civil war in the platoon. Half the men with Elias, half with Donahoe. There's a lot of suspicion and hate. I can't believe we're fighting each other, when we should be fighting them.