Donahoe is the Son of Satan

Generally I don't like making statements unless I can state them as fact, however I have it on good authority from a baggage guy at the Dallas airport who carried Bledsoe's bags from the baggage carousel to Parcell's merry-go-round that there is a better than average chance that TD is the one who killed Screech.

I'm just sayin'....

Generally I don't like making statements unless I can state them as fact, however I have it on good authority from a baggage guy at the Dallas airport who carried Bledsoe's bags from the baggage carousel to Parcell's merry-go-round that there is a better than average chance that TD is the one who killed Screech.

I'm just sayin'....

319448[/snapback]

Screech is dead again????

I have it on good authority that Donahoe was once seen picking up chicks with Fabio...

i have heard from a reliable source that TD was the one who killed Ron and Nicole, and then planted the bloody glove...

319455[/snapback]

Since Donahoe didn't draft OJ, he was out to screw him? Damn, he really is evil.

I also hear he wears a pentagram necklace and sacrifices goats at his RWS ofiice.

319276[/snapback]

Guy's like TD give pentagram's a bad name... although I do love the goat sacrifices. I hear he's working his way up to actually sacrificing buffalo soon. Colorado mascot should look out...

I'm just sayin'....

319448[/snapback]

Thank you for the info, I have long held that suspicion, and this proves it!!!

I'm just sayin'....

319448[/snapback]

Is it true TD shot up Urkel before he ODed? ...............I also heard TD was responsible for raising tolls on the Thruway, brought underage kids to the Neverland Ranch and refused to overturn the "no goal" that cost the Sabres a chance at the Cup.