Donahoe is the Son of Satan

This thread is horrible & whoever allows this kind of thread to continue at two Bills drive should be embarrassed of themselves

324367[/snapback]

I'm offended that you're exploiting a woman for your perverted use as your avatar. Women are not objects! You should be ashamed of yourself.

This thread needs to die

I use to think that this site had the best message board but with this thread remaining in existance It bothers me alot & should bother other people as well.

I am now considering using other Bills message boards more instead of using this one

The administrators here are terrible

This thread needs to die

I use to think that this site had the best message board but with this thread remaining in existance It bothers me alot & should bother other people as well.

I am now considering using other Bills message boards more instead of using this one

The administrators here SUCK ASS

324380[/snapback]

Jesus said to turn the other cheek. You should get right with God.

This thread needs to die

324380[/snapback]

Why? What's wrong, did Donahoe "Michael Jackson" you as a child or something?

I'm offended that you're exploiting a woman for your perverted use as your avatar. Women are not objects! You should be ashamed of yourself.

324376[/snapback]

Ruh-roh. What does it say about me for shamelessly exploiting a cow for my avatar?!? :lol:

Damn you TD! You told me this avatar would be "cool" and help me gain "acceptance" on this board. I feel so misled, so dirty... :lol:

This thread needs to die

324380[/snapback]

Thirty three pages...and NOW you're offended? A little late on the draw there, aren't ya?

324380[/snapback]

This statement is simply not true. At no time whatsoever have the administrators here tried to suck my ass!