Donahoe is the Son of Satan

Not only that, but TD made me grow up in the NW Panhandle of Florida in a city called Niceville!  TD said he found the irony amusing.

359587[/snapback]

Haha i know where that is...i always thought living in a town with that name would piss me off royally...

jeez, a guy leaves to go take a dump, and comes back 10 mins later and theres 10 more replies to this thread...TD is trying to stop me from making the 1000th reply...

359615[/snapback]

10 minutes?!? TD says either sh-- or get off the pot!

Haha i know where that is...i always thought living in a town with that name would piss me off royally...

359616[/snapback]

Oh yes, TD was a mean one for stationing my dad in that area! You know how hard it is to get accepted into a community college with a Niceville High School Diploma?!? TD's tyranny has left many scars on my psyche.

Oh yes, TD was a mean one for stationing my dad in that area!  You know how hard it is to get accepted into a community college with a Niceville High School Diploma?!?  TD's tyranny has left many scars on my psyche.

359622[/snapback]

hey

Plus I was about to hit the 1000th reply too!  :P  :w00t:

359645[/snapback]

i was waiting as well...did you also notice how ron mexico had the 1000th post (999th reply), but TD made gavin delete his own post so ron mexico only has the 999th post now?

i was waiting as well...did you also notice how ron mexico had the 1000th post (999th reply), but TD made gavin delete his own post so ron mexico only has the 999th post now?

359648[/snapback]

I wasn't happy about that either, :P

I'm sure TD was behind it

TD said that this thread will never reach the heights of the original, so why bother with an evil challenged sequel.

TD has granted number 666 in the throwback jerseys to himself...good call /dev/null