Congrats liberals!

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Americans Waking Up to Fact That Kamala Harris Is An Idiot. 

“Because nothing matters anymore and Joe Biden has the IQ of cheap vodka, he decided that the best person to back up his puppet presidency was the woman who the Democrats couldn’t wait to get rid of less than a year earlier.”

3 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Certain segments of the population were affected in different ways. I can tell you this, the traffic going into those areas drastically decreased during those months. Money wasn’t coming in like it normally does.

Those areas?  What areas are you talking about and how has the traffic drastically decreased?  Site your sources please.  

6 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Where do you live? I can probably tell you the exact locations.

I'm not talking about where I live.  I'm talking about the whole country.  Let's try International Bvld in Oakland.  How has the drug traffic dramatically decreased in the past 12 months. 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The swampier one. Oh dear gawd Baltimore is bad. I know a guy who keeps having his heat pump tubing stolen. 

Yeah. I know everything there is to know about Florida unfortunately. It’s really dangerous in those cities.

When I was still in NC, I noticed that everyone’s cars were really loud. Well, turns out that people were cutting off catalytic converters and taking them to the scrap yard. LMAO.

2 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Yeah. I know everything there is to know about Florida unfortunately. It’s really dangerous in those cities.

When I was still in NC, I noticed that everyone’s cars were really loud. Well, turns out that people were cutting off catalytic converters and taking them to the scrap yard. LMAO.

I’ve been to a number of cities. Jersey just outside of philly Camden was the place I’d never felt more uncomfortable because of the stare downs the anxiety and alert on the cop faces on every corner and the level of conflict between individuals just happening in the open unfettered. People shouting what are you doing here..? 

cab driver seemed proud declaring it the murder capital of the world... that was a long time ago. I heard there were only 20 or 30 murders a year there these days. 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’ve been to a number of cities. Jersey just outside of philly Camden was the place I’d never felt more uncomfortable because of the stare downs the anxiety and alert on the cop faces on every corner and the level of conflict between individuals just happening in the open unfettered. People shouting what are you doing here..? 

cab driver seemed proud declaring it the murder capital of the world... that was a long time ago. I heard there were only 20 or 30 murders a year there these days. 

Philly has some high traffic spots. It’s out of control there. Camden has cleaned up a bit but I know what you mean. There’s a huge police presence there also. I always hated going to the E. Centre for concerts. I think Camden and Tampa might still hold the lead for cars being stolen. Not sure.

48 minutes ago, The Governor said:

What do you mean you know everything about Florida? We can't keep people out but you act like we are worse than NJ.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

What do you mean you know everything about Florida? We can't keep people out but you act like we are worse than NJ.

As far as crime? Florida is WAY worse. Tampa and Orlando are a freaking war-zone.  NJ is nothing. Boston I hear is bad. I’ve never been there. Not much going on in NJ.

Edited by The Governor

59 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I'm not talking about where I live.  I'm talking about the whole country.  Let's try International Bvld in Oakland.  How has the drug traffic dramatically decreased in the past 12 months. 

I wouldn't  go down that street 20 years ago when I did live in the Bay Area. Probably like Escape from NY like now.

7 minutes ago, The Governor said:

As far as crime? Florida is WAY worse. Tampa and Orlando are a freaking war-zone.  NJ is nothing. Boston I hear is bad. I’ve never been there. Not much going on in NJ.

Orlando is a war zone? Interesting since I live in Orange County and I can not find anything remotely stating that. I have several friends who live in the downtown area and they have not complained about an increase either. Tampa I am less familiar with but I did a quick search and can find no articles to back up your claim. I think you are simply spouting crap.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Orlando is a war zone? Interesting since I live in Orange County and I can not find anything remotely stating that. I have several friends who live in the downtown area and they have not complained about an increase either. Tampa I am less familiar with but I did a quick search and can find no articles to back up your claim. I think you are simply spouting crap.

Oh boy.

29 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Tampa is a war zone?  Bwahahahaha

Crime per 1,000

Tampa 20.8

Oakland 78.7

Wimp  

14 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Is it like that show The Shield? Love that show!

Look!!  Shiny thing!!  :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, The Governor said:

You guys can keep your violent crime!

I’ll be here in my little safe-space in NJ.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/the-most-dangerous-cities-in-america/

Look at all those "War Zone" FL cities on that list.  Thanks for killing your own argument. 

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Look!!  Shiny thing!!  :rolleyes:

Look at all those "War Zone" FL cities on that list.  Thanks for killing your own argument. 

Florida is a total #hi$@$%* and always has been. 

Go take a ride through West Palm Beach. 

I hear it’s lovely this time of year over by the old Citrus Bowl in Orlando.

How about USF in Tampa? Nope, definitely won’t find any bodies dumped over there in Suitcase City. Lol.