Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Weirdo. Why would he be "free (sic, "fair") game? If he's doing something political, sure. But as far as I know he never has.

Hey, what's he doing next year? College? Where?

Probably why he is the former.

Trump to Attend Wake of Slain NYC Police Officer

KAREN TOWNSEND

ca368d50-2387-44a3-98bb-c346dfa282e2-900

Former President Donald Trump is expected to attend the wake of slain NYPD officer Jonathan Diller on Long Island today. 

Diller was a 31-year-old police officer who was on patrol in Far Rockaway on Monday when he was shot by an ex-con and his criminal friend. It happened during a traffic stop. He leaves behind his wife and one-year-old son 

“President Trump is moved by the invitation to join NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller’s family and colleagues as they deal with his senseless and tragic death,” Karoline Leavitt, the former commander-in-chief’s campaign spokesperson, said in a statement on Wednesday.

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2024/03/28/trump-to-attend-wake-of-slain-nyc-police-officer-n3785533

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Did BHO match his ultra-clever “ the 80s called and want their foreign policy back”? That’s a timeless classic if there ever was one.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Did they get all the cash from the elites paying 550g to attend?  

While disregarding  the actual NY Dem voters. 

14 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Did BHO match his ultra-clever “ the 80s called and want their foreign policy back”? That’s a timeless classic if there ever was one.

It was stupid at the time, and it's been proven even more stupid with the passage of time.

But it also is kind of Trump's position, no?

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It was stupid at the time, and it's been proven even more stupid with the passage of time.

We have been on the Kissinger model for decades now.  

similar to the Monroe doctrine.

Take out bad (not western) governments by any means necessary. 

Trumps was closer to Teddy R.  

19 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I am not one to see the world through Trump-colored glasses. I will leave that to you, Billstime, and Tiberius (yikes, that’s hurtful. I apologize in a less than half-hearted way). If that’s Trump’s position it will change by nightfall and every 12 hours between now and November. 

• Like (+1) 1