Biden and the crises er challenge on the border

Illegal-immigrants.jpg

REPORT: The Biden Administration Has Spent $20 Billion on ‘Refugee’ Resettlement in Just Two Years

by Mike LaChance

The situation at the southern border has become a multi-level crisis and it turns out that it has been incredibly expensive, too. The Biden administration has spent $20 billion hard-earned American tax dollars on ‘refugee’ resettlement in just the last two years. Of course, the vast majority of illegal border crossers are not refugees at all. Democrats sure do seem to enjoy spending other people’s money.

(Snip)

The Biden administration has poured billions of taxpayer dollars into the Department of Health and Human Services’ (HHS) Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) since October 2022, according to a new report from Open the Books.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/report-biden-administration-has-spent-20-billion-refugee/

• Angry 1

Byron York: 

The man who broke the border says the border is broken, and he is the one to fix it.

He wants the authority — which he already has —

to ‘shut down’ the border ‘when it becomes overwhelmed.’

Even if he used it, which he likely would not, because he hasn’t used the authority he already has

— even if he used it, the effect would be to regularize the flow of 5,000 illegal crossers into the United States every day.

Remember in the Obama years, when officials said 1,000 a day would overwhelm the system?

Now Biden wants to make 5,000 a day — OK, 4,999 — the new benchmark of what is acceptable.

And no one should believe Biden would even enforce that. Why would Congress do such a thing?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Using RoundyLogic®️this must mean Denver city government doesn’t like brown people. Sad. 

Sounds like they’re making a concerted effort to take good care of these people without exhausting resources. I approve!

• Vomit 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

Sounds like they’re making a concerted effort to take good care of these people without exhausting resources. I approve!

Have you weighed in on Nancy P’s bigoted episode this week? If so, can you direct me to your post? I’m sure it’s consistent with your others regarding the awful people that don’t want unchecked, unlimited illegal immigration. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Have you weighed in on Nancy P’s bigoted episode this week? If so, can you direct me to your post? I’m sure it’s consistent with your others regarding the awful people that don’t want unchecked, unlimited illegal immigration. 

You mean Nancy Pelosi calling out CCP talking points? 

Damn, didn’t take you for a Maoist

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

What did she do again? Yelled at some protestors heckling her?

“Go back to China”

Change China to Mexico and Nancy to any non-liberal male and your head is exploding. No worries. Consistency is overrated. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

11 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

“Go back to China”

Change China to Mexico and Nancy to any non-liberal male and your head is exploding. No worries. Consistency is overrated. 

Oh wait is this the CodePink thing from months ago? She was insinuating that CodePink was a CCP-funded influence op like TikTok is. Like I said, im surprised you support the CCP!

I get that conservatives can’t handle nuance because they can’t comprehend anything beyond 8th grade, but hope that helps. 

14 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

😂😂😂😂 grasping at straws. Get a job.

• Eyeroll 1