Biden and the crises er challenge on the border

What else do you need to know ?

DHS Chief Mayorkas Praises Senate Bill for Preserving Biden’s Parole Pipeline at Southern Border

by John Binder

President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is praising a Senate bill from Sens. James Lankford (R-OK), Chris Murphy (D-CT), and Kyrsten Sinema (I-AZ) mostly for preserving the administration’s massive parole pipeline that has freed hundreds of thousands of border crossers into American communities. Late Sunday evening, the senators released their highly-anticipated bill that seeks to explode immigration to the United States even as Biden has welcomed a record number of foreign nationals via the southern border. The bill, among other things, preserves Biden’s parole pipeline for Cubans, Nicaraguans, Haitians, and Venezuelans arriving at the border

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/04/dhs-chief-mayorkas-praises-senate-bill-preserving-bidens-parole-pipeline-southern-border/

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

So right off the bat, if talking asylum from India.

It should only be for the untouchables (Dalits) as they are treated as subhuman by the Indian government/Caste system.

Not so much for the Kshatriyas and Vaishyas that are anything but persecuted in India.  

Why would we provide asylum to people not fleeing strife or war?  that's what asylum is for.  

Why are you still on India? I used them as an example of the work visa backlog that we face 

• Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Why are you still on India? I used them as an example of the work visa backlog that we face 

It was the only one you presented as you daftly  proved you support the current thing and don't understand the details. 

But then again. That's kinda a thing on the left 

• Agree 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

It was the only one you presented as you daftly  proved you support the current thing and don't understand the details. 

But then again. That's kinda a thing on the left 

What in the good holy ***** are you talking about? 

I said I want more visas, with the example of India, and I also want the asylum status maintained. That’s it! 

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

What in the good holy ***** are you talking about? 

I said I want more visas, with the example of India, and I also want the asylum status maintained. That’s it! 

What's your political affiliation again?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

What's your political affiliation again?

Center left, supported Buttigieg in the 2020 primary. Irritated by identify politicking, sailing between reactionary and revolutionary tides, etc 

Edited by Roundybout
  • Eyeroll 1

16 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Center left, supported Buttigieg in the 2020 primary. Irritated by identify politicking, sailing between reactionary and revolutionary tides, etc 

Buttigieg? Wow good luck with all that.........

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Perfectly said. 

And dems are doing what other than opening the flood gates?

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Buttigieg? Wow good luck with all that.........

And dems are doing what other than opening the flood gates?

I thought he was an intelligent, fresh face and had a good vision, but I’ve been disappointed with how he’s handled the transportation secretary job. Still needs time to bake. 

We have a bill. Republicans won’t pass it because it upsets King Donald. 

I thought he was an intelligent, fresh face and had a good vision, but I’ve been disappointed with how he’s handled the transportation secretary job. Still needs time to bake. 

We have a bill. Republicans won’t pass it because it upsets King Donald. 

What else is in the bill?

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Why are we giving Ukraine 3x the amount for border control?

8 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Can we stop giving money to Ukraine? Seriously when does it end?

When the Congresscritters stop getting kickbacks...

1 hour ago, US Egg said:

If Congress tries to make Americans fight in Ukraine, it will make J6 look like a picnic...

Try it, Chuck.

54 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Why are we giving Ukraine 3x the amount for border control?

The Afghan Adjustment Act 

Because we’re supporting our ally against Russia, as much as this pisses republicans off 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

When the Congresscritters stop getting kickbacks...

If Congress tries to make Americans fight in Ukraine, it will make J6 look like a picnic...

Try it, Chuck.

You mean more unemployed, uneducated white trash gets thrown in jail? Fine by me 

Just now, Roundybout said:

Because we’re supporting our ally against Russia, as much as this pisses republicans off 

You mean more unemployed, uneducated white trash gets thrown in jail? Fine by me 

Ukraine isn't a democracy............they don't need another dime. It's not a border bill, it's another Ukraine bill.

Bro, just stop. You're ridiculous 😒 

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Ukraine isn't a democracy............they don't need another dime. It's not a border bill, it's another Ukraine bill.

Oops 🤭

Why do republicans love Russia so much?

Just now, Roundybout said:

Oops 🤭

Why do republicans love Russia so much?

So Ukraine gets a blank check cuz "democracy" what a farce. You can't even come up with a good argument. Try again, without a 5th grade comeback.

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

So Ukraine gets a blank check cuz "democracy" what a farce. You can't even come up with a good argument. Try again, without a 5th grade comeback.

I’ve told you. We support our geopolitical allies in the face of attack. Same for Israel. 

Republicans don’t like this because they’re bankrolled by the Kremlin. Simple as. 

• Haha (+1) 2