Which remaining Free Agent Pass Rusher would you like best?

Which remaining free agent rusher should Beane sign (if available for less than 7 mill per year)?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Which remaining free agent rusher should Beane sign (if available for less than 7 mill per year)?

• Jadeveon Clowney
    • Justin Houston
    • Melvin Ingram
    • Carlos Dunlap
    • Someone from the rest of the field
    • Nope - 7 mill per year is still too rich for us

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Clowney is striking me as one of those "Looks Like Tarzan, Plays Like Jane" types.  What makes you see him differently?

I think Seattle and Tennessee have some pretty solid teams, team cultures, and coaching.  If they got "see ya buddy!" effort out of Clowney why would McDermott and Frazier be different?

IMHO what made Clowney look great was playing with a DL that included JJ Watt, Brandon Dunn, and DJ Reader and as a bookend to Whitney Mercilius.  When JJ Watt is getting 16 sacks and teams are all worried about him, it's easier to rack up 9 of your own, especially when the rest of the front 7 are solid.

When you're expected to be "the Man" and lead the team to feast, it's harder to "eat"

But I don't understand how a player people say is a poor effort guy can excel in the run game? 

I don't really know why he didn’t get the sack numbers the last 2 years but he's a player that has so much you can't coach that I'm willing to take a chance on. 

14 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Bills v Seahawks on NFLN right now. Dunlap providing constant pressure. Josh is just special 

Dunlap seemed like he was in backfield on every play against us.  Could be a better pass rushing version of what Shaq gave us at End.  So could Clowney too. I’d take either of Dunlap or Clowney, whoever comes cheapest for 1 year.  

Edited by BuffaloRebound

Clowney signs for 1 year and McDermott gets him to buy into the culture and excellent coaching. Clowney stays healthy and has a career year with 10 sacks and is key to a much tougher run defense than the Bills have had in a while. Lotulelei comes back looking like his early years and Oliver takes it up a notch. At least that's what my crystal ball has at the moment.