Criminal investigation against Von Miller has been dropped

I googled Von Miller texts and they came up. I am not going to link them because they certainly violate the language standards on this board.

That said, while he might not be the most articulate person on Earth, Von is really very good at clearly expressing his feelings. At the end of his rants, he also shows that he has the ability to change his mind. 

It is funny stuff if you look at in a certain context.

On 3/6/2021 at 3:00 PM, PrimeTime101 said:

I know this time of year is slow but we really need an around the NFL section for the boards 

Is it really that irrelevant on a Bills message board?  Bills are in the market for pass rush, and hes the biggest pass rusher to hit FA in how long? 10 years??????  Dudes over the hill but still its reasonable to think hes got plenty in the tank to have an impact wherever he goes

Edited by BillsShredder83
  • Like (+1) 1

On 3/6/2021 at 2:19 PM, Limeaid said:

gettyimages-1001452570.jpg?resize=692,10

31 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Dudes over the hill but still its reasonable to think hes got plenty in the tank to have an impact wherever he goes

🤔

Are you sure ?!  Looks like the lady is a 'high energy' type.

😁

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/6/2021 at 3:00 PM, PrimeTime101 said:

I know this time of year is slow but we really need an around the NFL section for the boards 

This is a good board because there are so many knowledgeable NFL fans here. Relegating the broader context the Bills operate in -- i.e., the NFL -- to a separate board doesn't make sense to me. 

• Like (+1) 1