The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

January 6th is another fraud sham.

If these dummies are so worried about justice.........

release the thousands of hours of videotapes pertaining to the "insurrection"

If you don't wanna release the tapes to the public, Pelosi, Cheney and the like need to shut the fvck and pass a bill to help the American people for once, not be so frightened about the thought of Trump running in 2024. Ignorant fvcks.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So even if true (and yeah, right) I guess it would be something like this:

- Trump to Nancy, pre-Mall rally: “I gotta tell you, Nancy, my people are pretty fired up and I can’t control what they might try to do”

- Trump at the rally: “we’re (sic; he meant “you’re”) going to go to THE CAPITOL …” (he went to the WH and watched it on TV)

- Trump extended family (Don Jr having made himself a witness, Ivanka having been disappeared, Eric being not trusted to sound like anything other than a moron, and that other one having wasted a perfectly good Georgetown Law slot that some deserving kid could’ve had while she now “wonders” if taking the bar exam is worthy of her talents) now trotted out to say, “See we warned you!  I can’t control what my “low class” followers might do when I egg them on”

And this form of idiotic PR actually works on his followers … or maybe they just pretend it works because they won’t admit that they actually wanted to mob to “get” Nancy and their own Mikey. 

This is the biggest bunch of crap I’ve ever read. It’s pretty funny actually. Says a lot about what goes on in that pea sized brain of yours. 

2 hours ago, Westside said:

This whole fiasco falls directly on nasty pelosi’s scrawny shoulders. She and her congress communist buddies were responsible for providing security. They ignored pleas for more personal. I wonder why they deliberately understaffed security and denied request for backup. 

Once again the radicals on the left committed the crime and are prosecuting innocent people. 

Disgusting

This is the biggest bunch of crap I’ve ever read. It’s pretty funny actually. Says a lot about what goes on in that pea sized brain of yours. 

Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows poses some very tough questions about the legislative authority and legitimacy of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s January 6 Star Chamber.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/hard-questions-raised-on-january-6-panels-legality-in-meadows-contempt-vote_4162107.html

5c27cda19eff388646ab3046459c228896d0692d

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Just make ***** up and hope no one notices and/or calls you out on it.  Which the MSM certainly won't do.

You do this on a daily basis.

And Trump Tweeting was code to Christopher Miller to release the National Guard? Who didn’t arrive until after 5:40 that day?

Keep spinning Doc and Bonnie…

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

You do this on a daily basis.

And Trump Tweeting was code to Christopher Miller to release the National Guard? Who didn’t arrive until after 5:40 that day?

Keep spinning Doc and Bonnie…

Who arrived first- the Trump controlled National Guard or the DC Police, or the rest of the capitol police, or any of the 12 other law enforcement agencies that have jurisdiction at the capitol building?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Who arrived first- the Trump controlled National Guard or the DC Police, or the rest of the capitol police, or any of the 12 other law enforcement agencies that have jurisdiction at the capitol building?

None of them should have been put in this situation that day if Trump would have been a man and accepted defeat.

But that’s not Conald Trumps MO and he will take the whole country down to appease his tiny ego.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

None of them should have been put in this situation that day if Trump would have been a man and accepted defeat.

But that’s not Conald Trumps MO and he will take the whole country down to appease his tiny ego.

You are the first person to ever accuse Trump of having a tiny ego. But you did not answer my question- who was first?

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

e1505f1ff330073990b0ffd95fe03595dd7cb0bc

The scale is true in one way- everyone knows that the 2020 riots were simply criminals stealing stuff with no regard for actually advancing a cause but the DC riot was by people who actually wanted to accomplish something. Very few people were dumb enough to believe even for a minute that burning down a Minneapolis neighborhood was intended to help anyone.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The scale is true in one way- everyone knows that the 2020 riots were simply criminals stealing stuff with no regard for actually advancing a cause but the DC riot was by people who actually wanted to accomplish something. Very few people were dumb enough to believe even for a minute that burning down a Minneapolis neighborhood was intended to help anyone.

You'd be surprised how many dumb people there are.  Including on this board.

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

You'd be surprised how many dumb people there are.  Included on this board.

Too true.

Watch, the response to this will be "Oh, you support racists" rather than the obvious showing support for the rule of law.

D.C. Has No “Standing” For J6 Lawsuit Against Proud Boys and Oath Keepers.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/12/d-c-has-no-standing-for-j6-lawsuit-against-proud-boys-and-oath-keepers/

D.C. has no standing for a lot of things.