The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don’t mean to jump in on this systematic dismantling of Billsy, but he’s apparently going on record as saying she should not have been shot, but she was, and that’s the end of it.

This would be the argument made when any other law enforcement shoots any person that should not have been shot to begin with——an odd position for anyone to take today.  

I don’t think Billsy is typing from his momma’s basement, I think he’s posting from Alabama, in the year of our Lord 1958.  

Good lord 

14 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don’t mean to jump in on this systematic dismantling of Billsy, but he’s apparently going on record as saying she should not have been shot, but she was, and that’s the end of it.

This would be the argument made when any other law enforcement shoots any person that should not have been shot to begin with——an odd position for anyone to take today.  

I don’t think Billsy is typing from his momma’s basement, I think he’s posting from Alabama, in the year of our Lord 1958.  

I made this point earlier and it apparently sailed over his head (shocker!).  Basically he said that anyone shot by the police had it coming because they didn't listen.  But in his mind, I'm sure it only applies to AB and not any POC.

37 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do me a favor - jump the fence at the White House - charge the west wing and see what happens.

Lets see how special you are…

Well that was easy.

Sit down for this one..............BillZy was wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_White_House_security_breaches

Long list for the past two decades.................no one shot.

One was shot in 1995.

Edited by B-Man
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I made this point earlier and it apparently sailed over his head (shocker!).  Basically he said that anyone shot by the police had it coming because they didn't listen.  But in his mind, I'm sure it only applies to AB and not any POC.

Sorry el Doctoro, I missed that earlier.  

I initially thought that AB’s life ended the way it did because of decisions she made.  In that regard, she was like Michael Brown and while he wasn’t killed, Jakob Blake.  Bad $&$& happens when you make very bad choices. 

So…I thought I was on the same page with Billsy for once. 

I’m increasingly concerned about the lack of dialogue in this case, and the lack of media interest on the righteousness of the shooting.   That’s really odd to me. 

It really smacks of “Ah she was shot, and she should not have been but she’s a conservative so who cares?” .  Very Billstime-y. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Well that was easy.

One was shot in 1995.

This has been an especially bad day for Billsy!   

🤣🤣

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Well that was easy.

One was shot in 1995.

Break a window in the foyer of the west wing - crawl thru the window and see how far you get.

Try it 

48 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do me a favor - jump the fence at the White House - charge the west wing and see what happens.

Lets see how special you are…

You'd love that wouldn't you.  So if I jump the fence and run towards the WH I'll be shot?  

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Break a window in the foyer of the west wing - crawl thru the window and see how far you get.

Try it 

Break a window in my private property and crawl through my window and see how far you get.

Try it. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sure - bring all your fellow cult members - bust a window - try to crawl in and see what happens.

So now it's bust a window and crawl in and see what happens?  Not long ago it was climb the fence.  Why does your argument change so much? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You are a pathetic waste of time

Sorry I pointed out the incredible inconsistencies in your argument.  Slow down Twit for brains.  Review your post before you hit send to see if it's congruent with the rest of your argument.  

You make it sooooooo easy.  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Sorry I pointed out the incredible inconsistencies in your argument.  Slow down Twit for brains.  Review your post before you hit send to see if it's congruent with the rest of your argument.  

You make it sooooooo easy.  

go find out Jim - jump the fence - and see what happens - 1/6 changed everything 

55 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Try it 

Hate to say it but I'm going to agree with you somewhat here.  There are things you can do or say in this country that will put your life at risk.  The laws won't protect you. The 1st amendment won't always protect you.   I'd say breaking into the capital and then forcing your way through doorways or a broken window is one of those things that puts one's life at risk.  It's not a legal act but also not one that should result in being shot dead without warning.   Now if AB's case is fairly adjudicated, the end result might be that she was wrongfully killed.  Too late though, she's gone and she made a terrible decision IMO to enter that building as a part of that crowd that day.  The officer may be held responsible civilly.  2 wrongs don't make a right here.