The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif

How is that in any way an appropriate response? If your goal on here is to be taken seriously, you're not doing a very good job of it. If your goal is to simply act like a horse's behind....you're definitely WINNING!

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

How is that in any way an appropriate response? If your goal on here is to be taken seriously, you're not doing a very good job of it. If your goal is to simply act like a horse's behind....you're definitely WINNING!

All he has is his mom’s basement. He has no friends so this is his only form of recreation.

He’s such a mess

32 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

All he has is his mom’s basement. He has no friends so this is his only form of recreation.

He’s such a mess

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

So she deserved to be killed?  

Wow....BRILLIANT!!  

Did George Floyd?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Did George Floyd?

I'll answer yours even though it has nothing to do with your conversation with Deek......no.

Now answer mine.  

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

He has never had any desire to be taken seriously here.  That's the MO of a Troll.  

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I'll answer yours even though it has nothing to do with your conversation with Deek......no.

Now answer mine.  

He has never had any desire to be taken seriously here.  That's the MO of a Troll.  

A troll but you’re insisting I answer your questions - lmao

Just now, Chef Jim said:

The one you replied to with your non-sequitur question you dolt.  Did she deserve to die?  

No - she shouldn’t have been shot but she shouldn’t have been there in the first place. 

Just now, BillStime said:

A troll but you’re insisting I answer your questions - lmao

Yup. That's how debate works.  A series of questions to either prove your or disprove your opponent's point.   Prove you're not just trolling and engage in the debate. 

Did Ashli deserve to die?  

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No - she shouldn’t have been shot but she shouldn’t have been there in the first place. 

I didn't ask why she was shot.  I asked did she deserve to be shot.  Now thanks for answering my question.  So is it now your position that the officer who shot Ashli should be on trial for murder? 

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So is it now your position that the officer who shot Ashli should be on trial for murder? 

Nope - the officer had a mob coming at him towards a restricted area and people to protect.

What would you have done in his shoes?

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nope - the officer had a mob coming at him towards a restricted area and people to protect.

What would you have done in his shoes?

Stand up to them or retreat.   Were they armed?  

So you're good with police using deadly force when approached by a mob?  I'll remember this. 

Edited by Chef Jim

Just now, BillStime said:

Does it not depend where the mob is? 

Seriously?  Not at all.  Why do you feel it matters where the mob it?  A threatening mob is a threatening mob no?  So you're on record saying that deadly force is justified when confronted by a mob. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Seriously?  Not at all.  Why do you feel it matters where the mob it?  A threatening mob is a threatening mob no?  So you're on record saying that deadly force is justified when confronted by a mob. 

In the United States Capitol filled with elected members of both houses and the second and third in line to the office of the Presidency? 

Hell yes

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

In the United States Capitol filled with elected members of both houses and the second and third in line to the office of the Presidency? 

Hell yes

Why are they any more important than you, me or anyone else?  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I don’t mean to jump in on this systematic dismantling of Billsy, but he’s apparently going on record as saying she should not have been shot, but she was, and that’s the end of it.

This would be the argument made when any other law enforcement shoots any person that should not have been shot to begin with——an odd position for anyone to take today.  

I don’t think Billsy is typing from his momma’s basement, I think he’s posting from Alabama, in the year of our Lord 1958.