The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

Billzy having trouble with this one also.

I'm happy to help out the less fortunate.

exposed

/ikˈsplōdəd/

adjective

*not covered or hidden; visible.

"the venue featured beautiful hardwood floors and exposed brick walls"

*not sheltered or protected from the weather.

"some areas of exposed coastline could see gusts of wind of more than 80 mph"

*in a vulnerable position or situation.

"the army's exposed right flank was under attack"

None of these apply

😂 except of course..........in Blue-Anon Land

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Billzy having trouble with this one also.

I'm happy to help out the less fortunate.

exposed

/ikˈsplōdəd/

adjective

*not covered or hidden; visible.

"the venue featured beautiful hardwood floors and exposed brick walls"

*not sheltered or protected from the weather.

"some areas of exposed coastline could see gusts of wind of more than 80 mph"

*in a vulnerable position or situation.

"the army's exposed right flank was under attack"

None of these apply

😂 except of course..........in Blue-Anon Land

When are you going to tell us what was supposed to happen during the insurrection after they delayed the vote?

Why are you avoiding this question?

2 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

Please highlight who “we” are, Sybil…

This is a message board where lots of people follow, read, and exchange comments.  OTHER people will read this and will want you to back up your claim. If you have any credibility you would.

So, let's hear it... what are my multiple handles?

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When are you going to tell us what was supposed to happen during the insurrection after they delayed the vote?

Why are you avoiding this question?

I'm not avoiding anything...........you did it................you brow beat me into answering 😎 

I gave you the answer in my hint upthread.   

are you blind?

or just stupid ?

(trick question)

PS: I actually am torn between wether or not Billzy just could not understand my point or wether he just ignored the post

With him it could be either.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

This is a message board where lots of people follow, read, and exchange comments.  OTHER people will read this and will want you to back up your claim. If you have any credibility you would.

So, let's hear it... what are my multiple handles?

I think this board is altogether aware of what I’ve shared, considering my being newer to this side.  So no need to violate the terms of use on this website by calling out what everyone already knows and knows how to find.  As someone who’s leveraged a Mod’s name, you should be much more familiar with the terms of use for twobillsdrive.  

Just now, B-Man said:

I'm not avoiding anything...........you did it................you brow beat me into answering 😎 

I gave you the answer in my hint upthread.   

are you blind?

or just stupid ?

(trick question)

PS: I actually am torn between wether or not Billzy just could not understand my point or wether he just ignored the post

With him it could be either.

I missed it - I can't keep up with everything you post from REDSTATE... post it again!

1 minute ago, Frat-Train said:

I think this board is altogether aware of what I’ve shared, considering my being newer to this side.  So no need to violate the terms of use on this website by calling out what everyone already knows and knows how to find.  As someone who’s leveraged a Mod’s name, you should be much more familiar with the terms of use for twobillsdrive.  

You have mentioned multiple times here that people have multiple handles here - and now that you are put on the spot - you can't even back up your claim. 

You are fraud man.  Go back to your safe place - Ann awaits.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I missed it - I can't keep up with everything you post from REDSTATE... post it again!

You have mentioned multiple times here that people have multiple handles here - and now that you are put on the spot - you can't even back up your claim. 

You are fraud man.  Go back to your safe place - Ann awaits.

I’ve mentioned you do, that’s correct.  And again, this board has terms of use, which your suggesting I violate just to prove what this board already knows.  I don’t know what the “Ann” reference is, but I’m sure you can provide a biased link, that when once debunked, will result once more in your pulling your diaper off in a defiant protest, against a non-sitting President.  

(4).  That’s right.   

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What was to follow after the delay in the vote? What was the purpose of storming the Capitol?

Why do you refuse to answer? 

“Please highlight who “we” are, Sybil…”

Just now, Frat-Train said:

I’ve mentioned you do, that’s correct.  And again, this board has terms of use, which your suggesting I violate just to prove what this board already knows.  I don’t know what the “Ann” reference is, but I’m sure you can provide a biased link, that when once debunked, will result once more in your pulling your diaper off in a defiant protest, against a non-sitting President.  

(4).  That’s right.   

Can you highlight specifically which guideline you would be breaking in the Rules and Guidelines so we are all clear?

55 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What was to follow after the delay in the vote? What was the purpose of storming the Capitol?

Why do you refuse to answer? 

I don't.

Repeating yourself like that.

Really ?

I take it that you weren't corrected when you pounded on your high-chair to get what you wanted.