Bills fans being mad because the KC game was chippy is Ridiculous!

JerseyBills

I gotta be honest, I'm pulling for Brady. What's another Brady Super Bowl victory in the grand scheme of things? Compared to what it would mean to Mahomes and what it would do for his career to repeat - it's nothing. Another ring as the train comes closer to a stop. I'm rooting for Brady in large part because I don't want Mahomes to become the new Brady. That and it would be slightly painful to realize had we beat the Chiefs - we'd have been Super Bowl champions.

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/4/2021 at 10:22 AM, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

So you think Diggs getting suplexed and Mongo punched in the helmet is chippy? The late hit on Allen when the game was out of reach? That to me is not chippy, it’s the officials making the game into a complete ***** show. It would be like if the NBA called fouls for barely touching someone in the regular season like they do now but then in the playoffs went back to allowing Jordan era fouls of elbows to the face and kidney punches. 

The transition from the regular season to the playoffs should not change that much. 

Can you send me a link to that Fortnight tourney.

After the first dirty hit on Allen the Bills should have taken the 15 and dove through Mahomes knees. Two can play that game it probably would have ended there.

Regardless of why, its easy to hate the Chiefs now. Just as it was to easy to hate Brady. Now personally, Brady never lived in my head rent free like some fans seem to, but with him being with the Bucs , Brady doesnt bother me (and owning some of his rookie cards) I am rooting for the Bucs this weekend. 

The Chiefs were my 2nd favorite team since 2017 (long distance #2, more like a "I dont mind to see them do well"). I had a personal tour of Arrowhead Stadium with Lamar Hunt Jr and it was top notch. I really respect the franchise. But after watching the AFC Championship, I don't really care for the players on the KC Cheifs now. I dont like stupid back flips on TDs, etc, etc. They beat my favorite team, so I hate the team now. They're stupid. I'm not petty, I'm Richard Petty because I have miles of hate for the Chiefs now. 🙃

Edited by letsgoteam
  • Like (+1) 1

On 2/4/2021 at 4:51 AM, gobills404 said:

There's a fine line between between chippy/physical and dirty, and the chiefs crossed that line multiple times. I hope the Bucs wipe the floor with them.

Not only I want the Chiefs to lose I want them to get beat up BAD especially Mahomes, Kelce and the dwarf 

Edited by Putin

12 minutes ago, Putin said:

Not only I want the Chiefs to lose I want them to get beat up BAD especially Mahomes, Kelce and the dwarf 

After this breaking news of Reid's kid (Britt) involved in a drunk driving accident with a 5 yr old critically injured, I can see alot of late money going on Tampa.