Think The Empty (Or Mostly Empty) Stadiums Improved Allen's Performance

Irv

Blocking, tackling, throwing and catching will decide the game. Having 6,700 fans in the stadium means very little. Nice, but inconsequential.

I hope NEXT year guys like Diggs and the newcomers learn what it’s like to be at a Bills home game. Few teams compete for a better home field advantage. If they think they like it now.......JUST WAIT! 

1 hour ago, pi2000 said:

He's played in front of fans this season, Miami, Arizona, etc.. and lit them up.    

The fans at the Ralph I expect will help amp up the Bills defense if anything.    I expect them to ball out.

Played in front of 11,000+ apparently in Miami according to Pro Football Reference. Man that's a lot more than I thought. 8,000 in Nashville and 4000 in Arizona. Tennessee game isn't really a good example but he was fine in the other two. He'll be fine.

Edited by Nelius

I feel someone is trying to jump in front of me for tix. for next weeks game.  If you are hoping to get enough people to pass on the opportunity to improve yours, it’s not working on this guy.  Kudos for the attempt...see you at the game, GO BILLS!