So Unpatriotic. Just Pathetic and Dangerous For Our Country

Tiberius

@B-Man

The baby Trump won't even let the next leader of our nation in on what his team needs to know. Talk about sore losers. Remember when--before Trump--we all at least could do what was good for the country, not throw temper tantrums and hissy fits over losing. Good riddance to this parasite Trump and his gang of criminals

President-elect Joe Biden on Monday accused President Trump and his political appointees of obstructing the transition of power to his incoming administration, particularly on national security issues, an escalation in tone after reports of isolated difficulties in the transition process last week.

In remarks from Wilmington, Del., Biden specifically called out the Office of Management and Budget and the Defense Department as agencies where his transition team had encountered “roadblocks” from political leadership. Biden’s remarks came shortly after he attended a briefing with nearly two dozen of his national security advisers.

“Right now, we just aren’t getting all the information that we need from the outgoing administration in key national security areas. It’s nothing short, in my view, of irresponsibility,” Biden said of the resistance his teams were facing. He warned that such delays could allow enemies of the United States to take advantage of vulnerabilities, citing a massive cybersecurity breach that compromised several U.S. agencies earlier this month.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

@B-Man

The baby Trump won't even let the next leader of our nation in on what his team needs to know. Talk about sore losers. Remember when--before Trump--we all at least could do what was good for the country, not throw temper tantrums and hissy fits over losing. Good riddance to this parasite Trump and his gang of criminals

It sounds like Biden is screaming at some local kids to get off his lawn.  What specifically is he yelling at George about?  

Because now that you mention 'membering...member 4 years ago tomorrow when Barrack and Joe B expelled Rooskies and created an international incident for the incoming admin?   

I do.   That was some stone cold munchin.  

Joe will be fine.  He's been an insider since '73 when Elton first told us about the Crocodile Rock. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It sounds like Biden is screaming at some local kids to get off his lawn.  What specifically is he yelling at George about?  

Because now that you mention 'membering...member 4 years ago tomorrow when Barrack and Joe B expelled Rooskies and created an international incident for the incoming admin?   

I do.   That was some stone cold munchin.  

Joe will be fine.  He's been an insider since '73 when Elton first told us about the Crocodile Rock. 

No, it sounds just like it is, Trump being a punk. What else is new

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No, it sounds just like it is, Trump being a punk. What else is new

What’s not new is that your partisanship is showing.  I’ve read a couple different sources and all I can find is Biden complaining about certain agencies with no specifics. Given his issues with mental acuity we cannot even be certain if he was actually at the right meeting.  

I provided commentary about Obama expelling diplomats 22 days or so before an incoming admin took over because you talked about membering how awesome presidents always are.  

We cannot heal if you’re not introspective.  

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What’s not new is that your partisanship is showing.  I’ve read a couple different sources and all I can find is Biden complaining about certain agencies with no specifics. Given his issues with mental acuity we cannot even be certain if he was actually at the right meeting.  

I provided commentary about Obama expelling diplomats 22 days or so before an incoming admin took over because you talked about membering how awesome presidents always are.  

We cannot heal if you’re not introspective.  

Why don't you stop the nonsense about mental acuity.  We get it, you don't like the guy.  I can go through clips of Trump and find as many screw ups as you can with Biden.  And Trump doesn't have a stuttering issue as does Biden.

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Tick, tick, tick three more weeks until Biden is in charge and will have nobody to blame but himself. This is going to be hilarious! 

Yes we know you hate America just like Trump does.

You are scared b.c no one could be worse than Trump. Realize Biden can only do better than a man who destroyed this country.

It will probably take 2 democratic terms to fix what Trump has done, should be easy since the republican party is in disarray.

Edited by TBBills

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What’s not new is that your partisanship is showing.  

With Trump it really isn't a partisan issue, he really is just a big dope.

Do you actually still believe he was a good businessman, lol. I mean his level of complete incompetence is stunning.

But what is more stunning is the 70 million people that actually think he is a good businessman. 😅

And a deal maker? Look at his surrender of the foolish veto threat. What a joke

Maybe the only reason you support him is YOUR blind partisanship? Maybe?

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Irony...

What's ironic?  

Tibsy wrote "...Remember when--before Trump--we all at least could do what was good for the country..." and I reminded him that he forgot to remember the last election cycle.  His reply was to ignore it, and reference Trump's punkishness.  Punkish or not--and I still don't see where Biden provided any specifics as he raged on--the facts are a matter or record.  In fact, it wasn't a week or two after he expelled Rooskies that he and Biden were briefed on the Clinton's fingerprints all over the Steele dossier.  

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

Why don't you stop the nonsense about mental acuity.  We get it, you don't like the guy.  I can go through clips of Trump and find as many screw ups as you can with Biden.  And Trump doesn't have a stuttering issue as does Biden.

First, I'm not sure who 'we' is.  Second, 'like' has nothing to do with it.  I don't like Obama, Clinton(s), Pelosi, Schiff, Mitt Romney, Lindsay Graham 4 days out of 7, and scores of others.  You go ahead and feel free to link prior comments I've made about their mental acuity.  

Second, I received speech therapy for a stutter as a child (to the extent there was speech therapy for a stutter back in the day), and have great empathy for people with those struggles.  Imo, you do a disservice to those that truly struggle when you write off some of Biden's obvious miscues to a problem with stuttering.  I understand why Biden plays that card, he's a politician who will say just about anything to win the vote.  I understand you wanting to dismiss his issues--you voted for the guy and in spite of Trump's flaws, I'm surprised that you would not demand a better candidate than this old husk of a man.  The best way to rationalize it may be to fall back on a stuttering problem to explain some things flat out unexplainable.  

Finally, while I won't commit to ignoring issues with his cognitive decline, I will attempt to clean up some of the one liners like the one I included above.  It didn't add to the point I was making, but was otherwise harmless.   Biden is a shell of the man he was four short years ago, and even more substantially impaired relative to his debate with Paul Ryan 8 years ago.  That's fair game and shouldn't bother you in the least if you're stalwart in your defense of his mental capacity. 

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

With Trump it really isn't a partisan issue, he really is just a big dope.

Do you actually still believe he was a good businessman, lol. I mean his level of complete incompetence is stunning.

But what is more stunning is the 70 million people that actually think he is a good businessman. 😅

And a deal maker? Look at his surrender of the foolish veto threat. What a joke

Maybe the only reason you support him is YOUR blind partisanship? Maybe?

Maybe...maybe not, but it's an interesting perspective.  On the other hand,  maybe you should think your posts through before you say silly things like 'remember when..' if they make no sense.  

The question remains:  Was expelling the red horde on 12/29/2016 in the waning days of the Obama administration, creating a major mess for the incoming administration in dealing with a foreign adversary an example of doing what's right for the country?   

It was your point, not mine. 

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What's ironic?  

Tibsy wrote "...Remember when--before Trump--we all at least could do what was good for the country..." and I reminded him that he forgot to remember the last election cycle.  His reply was to ignore it, and reference Trump's punkishness.  Punkish or not--and I still don't see where Biden provided any specifics as he raged on--the facts are a matter or record.  In fact, it wasn't a week or two after he expelled Rooskies that he and Biden were briefed on the Clinton's fingerprints all over the Steele dossier.  

First, I'm not sure who 'we' is.  Second, 'like' has nothing to do with it.  I don't like Obama, Clinton(s), Pelosi, Schiff, Mitt Romney, Lindsay Graham 4 days out of 7, and scores of others.  You go ahead and feel free to link prior comments I've made about their mental acuity.  

Second, I received speech therapy for a stutter as a child (to the extent there was speech therapy for a stutter back in the day), and have great empathy for people with those struggles.  Imo, you do a disservice to those that truly struggle when you write off some of Biden's obvious miscues to a problem with stuttering.  I understand why Biden plays that card, he's a politician who will say just about anything to win the vote.  I understand you wanting to dismiss his issues--you voted for the guy and in spite of Trump's flaws, I'm surprised that you would not demand a better candidate than this old husk of a man.  The best way to rationalize it may be to fall back on a stuttering problem to explain some things flat out unexplainable.  

Finally, while I won't commit to ignoring issues with his cognitive decline, I will attempt to clean up some of the one liners like the one I included above.  It didn't add to the point I was making, but was otherwise harmless.   Biden is a shell of the man he was four short years ago, and even more substantially impaired relative to his debate with Paul Ryan 8 years ago.  That's fair game and shouldn't bother you in the least if you're stalwart in your defense of his mental capacity. 

He has always spoken in the way he speaks now, even when he was far younger.  He sticks his foot in it from time to time but there is no actual proof of cognitive decline, so let's just stop with that.  Judge him on his actions once he takes office.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The question remains:  Was expelling the red horde on 12/29/2016 in the waning days of the Obama administration, creating a major mess for the incoming administration in dealing with a foreign adversary an example of doing what's right for the country?   

It was your point, not mine. 

If I answer the question I just feel we can't agree on the facts. Do you think Russia interfered in the election? If not, I see why you think Obama did something wrong in some way by simply expelling Putin's murderous spies. But Russia did and Obama had to do something because Trump would never do anything to upset one of his main political supporters in Putin

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

He has always spoken in the way he speaks now, even when he was far younger.  He sticks his foot in it from time to time but there is no actual proof of cognitive decline, so let's just stop with that.  Judge him on his actions once he takes office.

You're being presumptuous, and you have no right to ask that of me.  I understand how you feel, I think you're wrong.  I don't think it's even particularly close, and these issues extend beyond the classic Biden simple faux pas.  

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

If I answer the question I just feel we can't agree on the facts. Do you think Russia interfered in the election? If not, I see why you think Obama did something wrong in some way by simply expelling Putin's murderous spies. But Russia did and Obama had to do something because Trump would never do anything to upset one of his main political supporters in Putin

If Obama expelled 'murderous spies' there would be nothing to discuss, though I would think expulsion at the 11th hour of his 8 years in office would be way down the list of legal action against 'murderous spies'.  

I think we can move on.  

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If Obama expelled 'murderous spies' there would be nothing to discuss, though I would think expulsion at the 11th hour of his 8 years in office would be way down the list of legal action against 'murderous spies'.  

I think we can move on.  

Should I take this to mean Russia didn't interfere in the election or that it was no big deal?

And Putin is a murderous thug and anyone that works for him has blood on their hands.

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Should I take this to mean Russia didn't interfere in the election or that it was no big deal?

And Putin is a murderous thug and anyone that works for him has blood on their hands.

You're the one who claimed prior admins always left roses and Mallow Cups for the incoming admin before DJT.  That's morphed into a defense of Obama that simply holds no water based on your own standards.  Why didn't Obama expel all Russian personnel in our country if everyone who works for Putin since they have blood on his/her hands?  Was Sergey Kislyak one of the murderous thugs, because he sure seems to have stuck around?  In fact, I'd bet the embassy was chock full of people that worked for Putin even after the international incident was created.   

If you think Obama acted in the best interests of the country by expelling certain Russians as he was turning the lights off and leaving the building, it should be easy enough to say.  What says 'I'm here to help' more than dumping hand-selected Russians roughly 112 hours before the new guy assumes the mantle of leadership of the free world?  Yet, you seem reluctant.  

It's odd. 

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You're the one who claimed prior admins always left roses and Mallow Cups for the incoming admin before DJT.  That's morphed into a defense of Obama that simply holds no water based on your own standards.  Why didn't Obama expel all Russian personnel in our country if everyone who works for Putin since they have blood on his/her hands?  Was Sergey Kislyak one of the murderous thugs, because he sure seems to have stuck around?  In fact, I'd bet the embassy was chock full of people that worked for Putin even after the international incident was created.   

If you think Obama acted in the best interests of the country by expelling certain Russians as he was turning the lights off and leaving the building, it should be easy enough to say.  What says 'I'm here to help' more than dumping hand-selected Russians roughly 112 hours before the new guy assumes the mantle of leadership of the free world?  Yet, you seem reluctant.  

It's odd. 

Lol, no.

Refusing to even work with the new administration is new. Especially on national security.  Obama helped out Trump while fighting back against our (The USA's, the Republics) enemies. That that enemy of freedom and republican government happened to be best friends with Trump is not Obama's fault, its Trump's. You are twisting.

• Like (+1) 2