Bills Dolphins Game Not Flexed - Remains at 1 PM

Doc Brown

Will be interesting to see who the announcers are.  Nance was commenting yesterday in the Pitt Indy game that he thought he and Romo would be in Buffalo.  He swore to Romo,he didn't know, just a hunch but that's where he thought they were going.  It may also have been he thought that game was getting flexed to 4:30 also?

7 hours ago, Steve O said:

Get used to it. One thing stinking all century has done is to give us a routine Sunday. At least one year we had all 1:00 games except the Thursday nighter. Home games - leave the house at 7:00 AM, fire up the grill at 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, clean up at 6:00 PM, head back to Rochester at 6:30. Rinse/repeat. Away games - gym at 9:30, shower, bar by 12:45. Rinse/repeat. Those days are done for a while. Winning teams play in prime time. It's the price we pay.

And I couldn’t be any happier.  Get the sauce with the misses going (macaroni and gravy) in early am, church, gym, Sunday ore game, bills at 1pm, Sunday dinner, and fall into a football coma watching the best 4pm game and in the old days, the kids when little climbing into bed with us for NFL PRIMETIME, at 7pm.  My boys when little absolutely loved Boomer with his phrases (HE COULD GO ALL THE WAYY!, RUMBLING BUMBLIN, and so on)

Im a fart as I hate these night games.  Probably as I get up no matter what at 5 am, or earlier based on medical cases and drive time.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Will be interesting to see who the announcers are.  Nance was commenting yesterday in the Pitt Indy game that he thought he and Romo would be in Buffalo.  He swore to Romo,he didn't know, just a hunch but that's where he thought they were going.  It may also have been he thought that game was getting flexed to 4:30 also?

It's Harlan and Green.

• Like (+1) 1

I think the NFL probably wanted to keep the Bills at 1pm in case the Bills won this week and Steelers lost next week. Because then we could just watch the Steelers in the early afternoon and if they did lose, we’d just rest our starters. That doesn’t make for good prime time