Son of a Nutcracker! (Buffalo Bills PR)

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

It's a Wonderful Life is the classic of classics. I actually directed the stage version in high school and played George Bailey in it, and then I played him again in a radio play version 10 years later at a local theatre here in my city

That is very cool. Never had the guts to act myself. Hats off to you. Glad there are people like you who will jump on the stage.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Gregthekeg said:

Their Marketing/PR Team has been amazing all year.  Really kudos to whoever they are. That being said, it has to be a lot easier a gig when the team is playing as well as they have been!

Earlier in year most left.  I guess now we know reason - they were not doing a good job.

22 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

ironically he stated he is a huge Will F fan..   

I don't think it's irony; I think it was on the mind of whoever put that together. 

Josh was on that "Pod Squad" thing Kim Pegula does with Maddy Glab, and one of the topics they discussed was Josh's Will Ferrell Mania.

I watched The Elf last night with my 17 year old daughter. I can't remember the last time we watched a movie together on the couch, especially a kid's/Christmas, so it was a nice time for both of us! 

Edited by BUFFALOKIE
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't think it's irony; I think it was on the mind of whoever put that together. 

Josh was on that "Pod Squad" thing Kim Pegula does with Maddy Glab, and one of the topics they discussed was Josh's Will Ferrell Mania.

C’mon  of course it’s ironic that he throws a football like Will Ferrell elf throws snowballs