One of the best things about today was

tbonehawaii

7 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

To me it was listening to a Broncos beat guy in the pregame talking up their #1-in-NFL red zone defense.............and the Bills immediately marching down the field and hanging 6 on them in the red zone.

After that it felt like the Bills were going to have their way with them all day.......and they did.

The color commentator- Whats-His-Name, the former Redskins and Broncos guard - he was so bad it was comical.

I started watching the game again on Gamepass and taking notes. 

He could recognize a QB rollout on a bootleg when Lock did it but when Allen did it it was scrambling and improvising.  He proclaimed a PI penalty on Diggs after a good catch, and without any replay view to support his contention (it was called as "illegal contact" on D).  He said that every route Beasley runs is an option route like he's constantly free-lancing - Beasley has said "we don't run as many option routes as you guys think we do".  He basically seemed totally clueless about what sort of things Buffalo does on O or on D, like he'd never watched a film clip.

Even after the beat-down had begun and it was foolish to be a Broncos homer - he just couldn't back away from that Bronco sided view.

Sweet sweet game to watch with the help of the mute button though.

7 hours ago, matter2003 said:

The scene when the Bills got off the plane at Prior Aviation was pretty damn awesome as well...

Bills players were stunned...

TBH I think whoever was driving Tremaine Edmunds was pretty freaked out.  Well, people surrounding you, screaming and pounding on your car could be a bit scary if you lack confidence it has 100% good intent. 

Tre' got it, he kept repeating "It's all Love, it's all Love" but I kind of felt bad it got taken to the point where whoever he was with became nervous.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

They didn’t fold after the Roberts fumble. 

didn’t even faze them.

I will say this— how many times have we been the Broncos in games like these against New England and other contenders? 

we catch a few breaks, keep the game close at half time, but have been outplayed. Then we proceed to collapse and get blown away in the second half.  

It’s nice to be the “other team” now. 

• Like (+1) 1