Saturday Night Bills

10 hours ago, Nick the Greek said:

Am I the only one that hates all his weird prime time nonsense? 

1pm on Sunday is perfect, bring those back!

Definitely not happy tonight as game is going up against Clemson ND game.  Second game today goes up against SEC championship game so doubt these two NFL games will be ratings winners, plus NFL network only.  In fairness colloge championship games should have been played two weeks ago in normal season.

9 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

I love a 430 Saturday start. You can drink em up and no Monday hangover... Plus a full slate of football Sunday too.. But not really prime time when you have the biggest game in the 2020 college football universe going on at the same time. 

college football is going on?

10 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

I love a 430 Saturday start. You can drink em up and no Monday hangover... Plus a full slate of football Sunday too.. But not really prime time when you have the biggest game in the 2020 college football universe going on at the same time. 

I can start drinking at 430pm and still be hung over the next day. Trust me on that one.

Edited by Nick the Greek
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Nick the Greek said:

Am I the only one that hates all his weird prime time nonsense? 

1pm on Sunday is perfect, bring those back!

Love me those 1 pm games BUT three primetime games in a row! AND a national stage to claim the EAST!!! Today seems perfect to me.

• Awesome! (+1) 1