Codebreakers solve old Zodiac Killer cipher

Warcodered

"An international team of amateur sleuths claim to have decoded a half-century-old taunt by California's notorious Zodiac Killer.

And federal authorities said they believe the code breakers appear to be on solid ground in following the mysterious killer who fatally stabbed or shot five people in Northern California in 1968 and 1969."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/i-am-not-afraid-gas-chamber-codebreakers-solve-old-zodiac-n1250948

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

This stuff is always interesting to me. True crime peaks my interest. Not quite related,  But Helter Skelter was one of the best books I've ever read.

I read Helter Skelter when I was in high school in the 70's, usually at night.

There were nights sleep did not come quickly because of that book.

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

"An international team of amateur sleuths claim to have decoded a half-century-old taunt by California's notorious Zodiac Killer.

And federal authorities said they believe the code breakers appear to be on solid ground in following the mysterious killer who fatally stabbed or shot five people in Northern California in 1968 and 1969."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/i-am-not-afraid-gas-chamber-codebreakers-solve-old-zodiac-n1250948

Didn't he give them his name in one of his coded letters?

6 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Every decipherable game is variably encoded so how exposure accelerates distresses.  

If it goes fast, great.  If it goes slow, you're solving decades old mysteries.

Are we supposed to decode that first sentence?

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Every decipherable game is variably encoded so how exposure accelerates distresses.  

If it goes fast, great.  If it goes slow, you're solving decades old mysteries.

wow. That’s some really strong eggnog.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.